THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_20171101_213011_936.jpg

Bleaching my denim ID's. Let's see how this goes.

I thought people used 50/50 bleach and water in a spray bottle? I was thinking of doing it to mine. Post some pics when your done.

Nevermind, not within NT rules.

Forgot i already received a warning in the AM97 thread lol

I thought people used 50/50 bleach and water in a spray bottle? I was thinking of doing it to mine. Post some pics when your done.
I've several different ways. A buddy of mine said he did his like this so I gave it a go. Haven't seen much change yet.

If people go crazy for air max 180s, then you know people are just buying shoes strictly for the hype. 180s aren't anything to get excited over.

Air max 180s, Stabs, Burst, and 93s have a cult following. I hope I don't see random young kids and fake sneaker enthusiast go crazy over a shoe that would collect dust on sales racks back in the day!

Last edited:
I dont wear boost, Yeezy or otherwise, but why cant people enjoy both?
Because most boost wearers are trend followers that never wore adidas before 2015. If Kanye and all the celebrities never hyped up adidas, no one would rock ultra boosts regardless of comfort level. Every time I see someone rocking boosts I automatically think hypebeast.

It's funny how most people forgot how the yeezys look like Roche runs. I remember people laughed at them, now they're blinded by the hype. Nike is pure aesthetics hype or no hype.

Because most boost wearers are trend followers that never wore adidas before 2015. If Kanye and all the celebrities never hyped up adidas, no one would rock ultra boosts regardless of comfort level. Every time I see someone rocking boosts I automatically think hypebeast.

It's funny how most people forgot how the yeezys look like Roche runs. I remember people laughed at them, now they're blinded by the hype. Nike is pure aesthetics hype or no hype.

Yes, and every time I see the yeezy crap I automatically think -> FAKE! Sad side note: people know it but still paying a lot for fake yeezys. Ridiculous:lol:

Agree with everything you said except for 350s looking like Roshes. But just because a ton of others just hopped on adidas because of Kanye, why does that mean someone can't enjoy the shoes? I personally wish there was less hype on them but I still enjoy wearing Ultra Boost and 350s. I'm not going to stop wearing something I like because other people wear it. Not to mention that most people wearing retro Nikes/Jordans nowadays hopped on a trend at some point. It's not like we're all in here being anti-establishment wearing K-Swiss.

Interesting. So Nike and thousands of other companies didn't utilize celebrities to sell products? Just because it was worn by a celebrity or even hyped by one doesn't make it a terrible product. And people fail to realize adidas has been an amazing company just as long (if not longer) than Nike.

Boost is relatively seen as a hype beast shoe. especially yeezys. I find that people saying they're the most comfortable shoes in the world as the type of people to just voice other's opinions versus one of their own. Many of their sneakers also aren't aesthetically pleasing, just sheep following the herd towards what's "hyped".

These were also the same cats who talked crap about air and Nike as a whole, yet this past air max day, when they saw the hype on the OG air max and the Atmos and Masters were the ones in here looking for links, and waiting in lines trying to scoop a pair.

I've never really been to successful with sizing when it comes to women's colorways but I may have to gamble with the aquas. Nike is breaking the pockets right now

Back
Top Bottom