THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Obsidian brings out the best in me.

Seriously, probably #2 all-time non-collab for me. Only og red tops it. I almost bought a pair of ds 1999 Obsidians a few months ago for way too much money when I knew damn well they'd crumble and need a swap. So happy I didn't now.
its just crazy man obsidians are behind the blues as #2 for me (more of a blue guy than red).

Nike bringing that OG heat for the last months of the year. within a 4 month time span, i will be copping doubles of each OG cw so 8 pairs in total. got damb Nike

its just crazy man obsidians are behind the blues as #2 for me (more of a blue guy than red).

Nike bringing that OG heat for the last months of the year. within a 4 month time span, i will be copping doubles of each OG cw so 8 pairs in total. got damb Nike
Yea it's been brutal. I wish they spaced them out more, like 1 a year, but I'm not going to complain.

December 2017
Capture25.PNG

yes-gif-23.gif

Nice to hear about the Obsidians dropping. I thought I would be done for the year after buying the Royals and the XI that just dropped. Now I have another to add to my list.

got my blues from dover street online thanks to this thread, unfortunately there was glue all over the toe box which i managed to remove with tweezers and two darkish tiny spots on the toebox on each shoe from who knows what.

Back
Top Bottom