THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Double up shawty
Screenshot_20171215-112131.png

Won the end draw too, there’s my double with the kicks crew pre order. Funny both are coming from over seas and for cheaper than Nike and most boutiques.

Damn I should had tried the end draw. Ordered first pair with KC but wouldn't mind a second one under retail.

It isn’t even about the money for real. It’s just the principal of it. Limited shoes don’t require any more work or a different shipping tier than a GR. It’s just a chance to make a buck for them. Oh well.
They can sell all pairs of limited shoes in store and not have to eat shipping though. I just look at shipping as a convenience fee. I can buy from my local and pay tax or buy online and pay shipping. Normally it works out to about the same.

Note to self: trust the process.

Could have scooped locally today and been done with it.

Ah pues.

Post Script: Double up on all OGs.

word! and if I read correctly, no returns on 'limited release sneakers' either
notre always charges 15 (if i'm not mistaken) and they box well and ship fast. extras and the whole 9.

decent shipping would be about 10 bucks...if 5 bucks is the difference between doing a great job and your package looking like ace ventura delivered it. i'll take it

a good number will pay 10 bucks in tax via snkrs and other sites anyway

Last edited:
Everybody who missed on end they will probably restock a few sizes before the end of the month, leftover stock from the in store release most likely

Back
Top Bottom