THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 :nthat:

can’t stress enough how much I appreciate you bro.

Take notes cause this is how we do it and how it used to be all the time
facts

If you don't like them then who are you completing the set for.
right? I be saying the same thing :lol:
incredulous.gif

i mean, do you pleighboi

but - there are other colorways that didn't even get retro'd out this year

so you might be completing the set of am1 og's from 2017 but not a set of og colorways

i am thinking about an og orange colorway right now...max orange?...

Navy-Blue--Max-Orange-1large-1226279971.jpg

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE
can probably provide the most complete list of "og" colorways ('87-'88 )

:nerd:

there can't be that many

I don't wear black shoes but I'll be buying the Patta Lucky Green soon to complete the set. I'm not doing it for anyone but myself bc I want the set. Will hardly if ever wear the Lucky Green but yolo right?

Not a fan of the obsidians.. but I since I have the reds, blues, and aquas, I feel like I need to complete the set

Unless you are a hardcore collector, I say don't cop if you don't want. Seriously, save your money and closet space and let someone who wants them grab em. I have my pair, so I'm not trying to sway you for my own benefit.

I'm passing on the aquas because I know i won't wear them despite having the 2017 reds, royals, and obsidians. Forget completing the set if you aren't a hardcore collector and save your money for a pair you really do want. I've learned to see just pairs I want as "the set".

Just the opinion of a man who learned the hard way and ran out of closet space more times than he should have or had to pass on pairs he knew he would wear because he broke bread to complete sets in the past lol

i mean, do you pleighboi

but - there are other colorways that didn't even get retro'd out this year

so you might be completing the set of am1 og's from 2017 but not a set of og colorways

i am thinking about an og orange colorway right now...max orange?...

Navy-Blue--Max-Orange-1large-1226279971.jpg

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE
can probably provide the most complete list of "og" colorways ('87-'88 )

:nerd:

there can't be that many
Max orange was an og am90, right? I don't think it was an am1. I think red, royal, obsidian, and aqua are considered the og am1s. Amd will clear it up though.

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE always coming w/the knowledge

you got any pics of the max orange am1 from 88'?

I think my fav version of the "infrared" am90 has to be that max orange from 02' (FAT BUBBLE still in full effect)

buddy of mine just came up on a stupid clean pair for the low...mad jelly

MX Orange was that 88 OG AM1 cw with the faded red and the blue eyelets and NA stitching, it was also been used on one of the first AM90 retros in 2001/2002 before they start to call it infrared in 2003
Ahh, didn't think about the 88. That's the one with the blue writing on the back right? The one you and I messaged about recently. I talked to thay guy in VA btw. He's not interested in selling at all.

You're the man bro! I overslept the NDC CA release so this was a god send. They had a USPS option so I may even avoid paying duties altogether.

Back
Top Bottom