THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

coupon for FNL?
happy.gif

Dude there were so many orders on saturday there were like 20 different kicks sold out imagine how many orders they gotta process

Last edited:
Still didn't recieve my NDC shipping confirmation for the Milan's 
mean.gif
 This HAS to be a joke.
check nike.com instead and go to your orders.  nike didnt send me any emails (order confirmation, shipping confirmation) on any of the 3 orders i placed over the weekend; but they were showing up on my order status list as all shipped

i see the ultramarines on FNL for sale for $80.  really tempted to get them considering they'll come out to $50 shipped after coupon/rewards 

Still didn't recieve my NDC shipping confirmation for the Milan's 
mean.gif
 This HAS to be a joke.
me either man -_- kinda annnoyed about it but spoke w a rep and he said that i'd def be getting shipping info by the end of the day

Heres some of my most recent Air Max 1 pickups, all at retail or less, apart from the New Blood's, but they are 1 of 24 worldwide.

The box and paper on these New Blood's are very very dope.

Coming from AM 95 & 97. It is either my age but I am liking the AM 1 simple look. Here is my first ever pair.

I got the milans incoming from ndc and the yeezy mint fb supposedly from drome

Last edited:
you guys sure you gotta size up for womens AM1's? got two pairs of womens AM90's in my true size and they fit exactly the same as the mens pairs - anyone actually got any recent AM1 womens releases who can confirm?

you guys sure you gotta size up for womens AM1's? got two pairs of womens AM90's in my true size and they fit exactly the same as the mens pairs - anyone actually got any recent AM1 womens releases who can confirm?
I believe they are talking about size conversion from womens sizing to mens. And in that case you would always have to size up at least 1.5 sizes.

Hopefully those metallic silver/current blue FB's fly under the radar if/when they release in the US. Such a nice colorway. Need those Cool Grey/turquoise essentials, OG reds, and a couple other flavors then I'm done with AM1's for the summer....oh I still want hastas too.

Back
Top Bottom