THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lol really?

Maybe it was my iPhone

I was at the site and I swear it said £170.

Closed the window immediately

ahahaha yeah $150 is standard

For such an over-rated color way I can't lie, they look fresh on feet.
Really? I think they look exactly the same as in pics - trashy. 

There's either too much black, or not enough black. I feel like they could have gone either way and it would have been more understated.

Ahhhhhhh!!!! Feels good to beat the reseller-giant!!! Thanks to @sneakerfan1; homie is passing along his second pair of Milans to me for the overseas JD price +shipping. Props to you sir! :smokin I struck out with Prime, although I didn't believe that would happen because I ordered my pair WELL before size 12 dried up on the site. MOving on, my FB's from Drome are in NY as of today, headed to TX! And I won a pair of OG Obsidians on eBay for $80! For a week that's been filled with e-hunting since Saturday morning (#NDCFail)...I got just about everything I wanted without killing my wallet!! :tongue:

I'm still hoping that the obsidians will hit fnl so I can cop with a reward. I've been buying so many shoes this year that I need to save every dollar I can when I can.

Ok I'm new to the game here when it comes to am1's switched from j'd but what is this about?

I thought I posted more but the soles are messed up too, looks like someone wore them already lol
Are these your first pair of nikes? Lol but really these flaws are standard on almost every new nike release. That white stuff on the bottom of the milans showed up on a lot of pairs, it comes off with just a wet towel. 

It's already been discussed a page or two back.

The midsole and soles have a white coating on them.

Whatever white you see on the sole or on the bottom of the milans are ment to be there, any other marks on the suede are not haha, ive noticed a couple of pairs already with pencil looking marks and almost little circle parts of the suede eaten away so weird 0.0

anyone know how these fit? Im about to pull on these but i heard these run a little big..drop down .5 a size. any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom