THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sometimes usps tracking will say delivered when it actually wasn’t
Happened to me before said delivered at 5:00pm
No package around
Showed up next day around noon
It should hopefully show up tomorrow
I think they just scan delivered sometimes so it doesn’t show up late?

just went back over the tracking history and Im seeing that both packages never hit the "out for delivery" stage. Both say "arrived at hub" yesterday and the next update after that is "delivered at 647am on front porch". Every other package ive ever received said "out for delivery" so hopefully you are right.

Not to be that guy but situations like what occurred to guys is why I have my stuff delivered to my office.

Would be nerve wracking for me.

Anyone who ordered from NDC get any movement on their tracking number? Got the notification that they shipped Thursday night but I went to check and it says it’s waiting to be picked up. I’m not worried but I believe the holidays will have these packages arrive a little past the estimated arrival date.

Didn't see these even on the radar but I copped anyway
Screenshot_20171218-160808.png

My end pair estimated delivery date is friday.... hahahahahaha... hahahaha and they already arrive for some NTers in USA smh

that sucks, sorry to hear that. I havent had anything taken from my porch ever. My neighbors are always on the lookout and have cameras everywhere. So hopefully that isnt the case for me.
Last Christmas some thug stole my Beats by Dre BeatPill off of my front porch. Best Buy replaced it no hassle.

went home to check to see if the package was on my porch since the status said "delivered", nothing was there :angry:

funny thing is I had another package coming today and both said they were delivered at 647am today but both were not at my house. Anyone ever deal with this? Im on hold to talk to USPS right now, have a wait time of 55mins :rolleyes
I asked my UPS guy about this. He said it has to do with delivery agreements they have. If something is supposed to be delivered by 3pm and they are running late, they'll scan it at 2:45 and then just deliver it when they get to your house. It's easier for them to do that than for them to break off their route to run to your house to deliver it by 3pm. Also this time of year they use seasonal help to deliver some stuff so the main driver will scan it when he gives it to them to deliver.

went home to check to see if the package was on my porch since the status said "delivered", nothing was there :angry:

funny thing is I had another package coming today and both said they were delivered at 647am today but both were not at my house. Anyone ever deal with this? Im on hold to talk to USPS right now, have a wait time of 55mins :rolleyes

Check lock box? USPS puts things in the lock box usually, not at front door.

Didn't see these even on the radar but I copped anyway
Screenshot_20171218-160808.png
i always wanted to do an ID with that same color blocking, but what i dont like from this release is that it dont have a white mesh tongue and that the outsole dont have the same color blocking as the OG blues, it could be an iconic cw but nike f***ed it up, will get them with disco but meanwhile im still waiting for nike ID to update the shape

i always wanted to do an ID with that same color blocking, but what i dont like from this release is that it dont have a white mesh tongue and that the outsole dont have the same color blocking as the OG blues, it could be an iconic cw but nike f***ed it up, will get them with disco but meanwhile im still waiting for nike ID to update the shape
Man, when Nike updates the ID's to the new shape, I'll be a happy man. I have so many pairs I want to make.

Same thing happened with my JCrew package. Most likely it's at the post office and was coded incorrectly. You will probably get them tomorrow I bet.

obsidians came in today. Definitely can tell difference from the 13's
sideways.jpg
horizontal.jpg

17's seem to be a bit longer. My 10.5 is as big as my sz11 in the 13's
sz11compare.jpg

comparing both 10.5's
sz10compare.jpg

Still have a DS pair in the '13, but I want another pair of the '17. Hopefully they'll still have some after Christmas. Will definitely cop another if they do. Gotta get the fam and friends gifts 1st!

Back
Top Bottom