THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

NDC images

AH8145-102

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
These are nice :pimp:

I have a strong hatred for those 2013 obsidians almost ruined the colorway for me like someone posted earlier.

My pair from bait just shipped, I ordered late Friday night.

obsidians came in today. Definitely can tell difference from the 13's
sideways.jpg
horizontal.jpg

17's seem to be a bit longer. My 10.5 is as big as my sz11 in the 13's
sz11compare.jpg

comparing both 10.5's
sz10compare.jpg

Still have a DS pair in the '13, but I want another pair of the '17. Hopefully they'll still have some after Christmas. Will definitely cop another if they do. Gotta get the fam and friends gifts 1st!
Would you say these fit true to size? Seems like sizing on some AM1 is a little off or maybe its just me. I ordered my true to size. Hope they fit okay.

Would you say these fit true to size? Seems like sizing on some AM1 is a little off or maybe its just me. I ordered my true to size. Hope they fit okay.
Feels .5 bigger so I could have done a 10. I'm a flat wide foot if it matters.

Dsmny emailed me back saying the order went thru and they’re shipping today or tomorrow due to high number of orders

Hopefully they update soon. I was starting to get a little worried since they haven't updated my order since ordering on Friday.

Both pairs of obsidians arrive on Thurs via END and Notre Shop. Going to be a good week before christmas.

Kicks crew just refunded me for my pre order obsidians. Guess it’s a good thing I doubled up to be safe.
Did you order during the free shipping promo? Curious why they'll cancel when sizes are still available on their site? I have a pre-order with them too.

Yea I think I ordered on Cyber Monday. It was a sz 10.5 which isn’t on the site anymore. Maybe they over sold?

I sent them a email we’ll see what they say.

Yea, that sucks. My size still up and no cancellation so I'll give them to the 21st which is the supposed ship date. Otherwise, I'll start looking for another pair.

Re KC, I got a shipping confirmation email yesterday. I placed my order on the Monday after Thanksgiving. Sorry to hear about order cancellations, I was worried about the same thing. Might be a good time to just cop as back up, and eat return costs if the KC order ships. Or keep two pairs.

Back
Top Bottom