THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I love the new colorways for the OG build model! I also hope they make a couple newer iterations with leather and suede because almost all of them were awesome this year.
This shoe looks best when it's not too busy but just made with a couple of contrasting colors.

My pair came in yesterday, these look so clean.
C3FC654C-69A1-4FFE-8572-DA8D8C5F2A6D.jpeg

you mind me asking where you're located? my tracking number has yet to update with any movement.

I ordered an 8.5 from Notre. Just emailed saying "unfortunately it looks like there is a slight fulfillment error here - we do not have a size 8.5 in stock for you, but we do have a size 8" smh

odd! still won't cart for me but no worries, i went ahead and placed an order with footpatrol for $145 shipped.

hopefully it doesn't get cancelled

Anyone order from undefeated? Got my Nike pair in, but fit a little big so found half size down on Undefeated. Wanted to see how fast they typically ship.

^
Ship time is 2-3 days but if you're in the east coast or midwest it'll take about a week to get to you since they're in Cali and use UPS ground.

I sold my OG Re-release Red and Royal as soon as I found out Obsidian releasing. IMO, I like obsidian color blocking better and easier to match. Patiently waiting for Notre pair to get to Cali.

I sold my OG Re-release Red and Royal as soon as I found out Obsidian releasing. IMO, I like obsidian color blocking better and easier to match. Patiently waiting for Notre pair to get to Cali.
Same here but did not sell the red only sold the royals i think obsidians are a little bit better and easier to rock than the royals,

Back
Top Bottom