THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Aquas came in. Mine have that tiny bit of heel slippage that is also there on my Reds. Royals and Obsidians are super snug though.

5FDB1FC8-CE17-42F9-A94D-0D8321EBBD84.jpeg

It’s been a good year for the 87.

I won’t be getting the obsidians. Ordered them on sneakrs uk. Dpd the delivery company have lost them (stolen I guess) and they have sold out elsewhere. I don’t fancy spending over retail having spent a fortune on all these recent drop

I won’t be getting the obsidians. Ordered them on sneakrs uk. Dpd the delivery company have lost them (stolen I guess) and they have sold out elsewhere. I don’t fancy spending over retail having spent a fortune on all these recent drop

What size are you? Plenty of websites still have for retail. On another note, DPD is the worst.

What size are you? Plenty of websites still have for retail. On another note, DPD is the worst.
Us11uk10

It was a bit of a guilty purchase tbh having copped the reds, blues, skulls, mushroom/oatmeal’s and the offwhite 90s all in the space of 3 months.

I might just let these go. Still got the 2013s lol although I have beaten them to near death

thanks for the heads up! 30% code is CHEER30E for anyone interested. can't beat $63 shipped for a pair of nice AM1s :smokin

could I ask how'd you get them to $63 shipped? still showing $8 shipping for me

Anyone else rockin Hickies in their AM1s instead of regular laces? I think they're dope, besides being super functional. Gives the kicks a cool futuristic vibe.
19hickies1111111111pnk01%201__36773.1466432214.jpg

Kind of intrigued about these. Remind me of an “adult” version of those elastic laces you didn.t have to tie back in the day....Also, obsidians are out for delivery from DSM.

My pairs came in. Size 9.5 and size 10. My problem is I can't decide which one to keep. I tried them both, size 10 fits more comfortable than the size 9.5 but length-wise it doesn't look good. There's like an inch space at the back of the shoe on my size 10. While my size 9.5 annoys me because of the mid area its uncomfortable. Any fix or advice? Which should I keep? :emoji_weary:

Try the 9.5 without the insole. If it feels better, then get a thinner insole for them. I usually use Spenco Thin Insoles when I need to do that.

It'll probably be about 2-3 upper and midsole/outsole combinations and some Logo variations and then they'll roll out all other options in summer.
But I knew it wouldn't be long!

Back
Top Bottom