THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_8169.JPG
Now for chilis .....
Mudguard looking super healthy!

70BDBD98-AEA3-445F-9FBD-D506A7A79003.jpeg

Obsidians came in and I am extremely displeased with the shape. These have the boxiest shape out of all my anniversaries. These are going back and I’m passing on these for my collection because I don’t have time for swapping out pairs and what not. :smh:

I was the same when I got my pair in, actually happened with the royals too. The front of the toe boxes just don't compare to my reds. It was a bit of a killjoy, but they're still better overall. End of the day, they're just shoes and will be rocked.

I knew it :angry::angry::angry::angry:

We want to first apologize for the delay in sorting through your order and thank you for your patience as we update you on the status of your shipment.
It has come to our attention that due to a confusion with our warehouse, this item that you’ve order is not available.

Please expect a refund from us within the next 24 hours. The money will return to your original purchasing credit/debit card within 1-3 business days. To compensate for the trouble, we’d like to offer a Free Overnight Shipping option to your next order.

Those waiting on DSMNY keep your eye out for the email. I understand when things happen and I'm more upset that it took so long to let me know.

My pairs came in. Size 9.5 and size 10. My problem is I can't decide which one to keep. I tried them both, size 10 fits more comfortable than the size 9.5 but length-wise it doesn't look good. There's like an inch space at the back of the shoe on my size 10. While my size 9.5 annoys me because of the mid area its uncomfortable. Any fix or advice? Which should I keep? :emoji_weary:

My pairs came in. Size 9.5 and size 10. My problem is I can't decide which one to keep. I tried them both, size 10 fits more comfortable than the size 9.5 but length-wise it doesn't look good. There's like an inch space at the back of the shoe on my size 10. While my size 9.5 annoys me because of the mid area its uncomfortable. Any fix or advice? Which should I keep? :emoji_weary:
Do you wear 9.5 or 10 in Jordans/Adidas?
I have a similar problem. I wear 9 in J's and most Adidas... most Air maxes and other Nikes i prefer 9.5

Whats up with the laces these come stocked/laced with? Are those the kind of laces that came with OG pairs?

I had the same issue with 8.5 and 9. I'd go with the 9.5 if I was you. loosen the laces and stuff the shoes with paper or shoe trees. eventually they'll break in and loosen up with wear also.

Y'all must not tie them tight. I lace loose but tie a tight knot. I love the shiny laces personally but I see how some wouldn't like them.

I keep the shinny one on the royal, it pop really good (loose lace) all the others with the second set of laces, i might keep the stock pair with the march og red.

Back
Top Bottom