THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lol, I think it's funny.
Especially since there are legitimately people like him, like those complaining about Jordans now having "poor quality" albeit not having bought one since they were hyped up in their pleather glory.

Lol, my active playing days are long over but I always wore Copa Mondial and people still do today and before me so I guess you are right about soccer shoes not needing much tech updates

Love the Aquas

Attachments

• IMG_20171224_104210_997.jpg
    IMG_20171224_104210_997.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 11
The supposedly great new shape is nowhere near as ergodynamic and comfortable as Air Max models of the past few years. The angles are all wrong and the toe area is oddly slanted. I don’t understand why Nike changed it. All these releases of original color combinations are ruined now.

Even though I think you’re trolling, this should answer all of your questions in the small chance you’re not.

Last edited:
Let me give the guy above even a bit more more credibility - I mean, he actually might be on to something. If the Air Walker Max is for walking, the Air Max 1 must be for running. Calling it the Air Runner Max is kinda silly. You also don't need need shoes for standing, so by the rules of logic it's a running shoe that is appropriate for running even if there are technologically superior sneakers available that even released 15 years ago. Checkmate atheists.

11159124575_c6b77923d8_b.jpg

yall some suckers thinking u cant run in anything.

hell the monstrosities shox in your avy can be used for running

Pendletons are gone fellas.
What a bummer man my gf bought me a pair I designed for my birthday but she got me a completely wrong pair and now I can't re order.
I saw Pendleton 1s in outlet before Christmas

If you order from SNS, expect shipping to be slow. Ordered a package 2 weeks ago and it’s still processing.
Same for Hanon-shop if somebody copped aqua 1s
It's Christmas

You can run in anything, the first olympians ran in sandals and the guy who ran from Marathon to Athens did too. It's just that he died.

The question is not wether you CAN run in them but wether it's feasible to use them for actual running when there are better options available. A shoe that's 30 years old is a lifestyle and design sneaker and has run it's course as a legitimate performance model.

The funny thing about the guy above is his arguments about "ergonomic" design.

Let me give the guy above even a bit more more credibility - I mean, he actually might be on to something. If the Air Walker Max is for walking, the Air Max 1 must be for running. Calling it the Air Runner Max is kinda silly. You also don't need need shoes for standing, so by the rules of logic it's a running shoe that is appropriate for running even if there are technologically superior sneakers available that even released 15 years ago. Checkmate atheists.

11159124575_c6b77923d8_b.jpg

When will the Air Walker Max going to be retroed?
NIKE AIR WALKER1.jpg

Just a small wish, teal swoosh, teal bag, elephant print will do
I missed out on the Atmos 1s

Back
Top Bottom