THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It's mostly due to the time of the year. You don't have anything better to do on dec. 27-30 anyway

just got another bid for March reds accepted on stockx for $220. hoping it's not another restock/103 pair that stockx let's through :rolleyes

This thread is getting out of control. I just want to know if that pair posted a few pages back before the derailment was actually black and a sign of an upcoming release or what.

Spring 2018

D8F8FEB0-50A7-46F4-9D31-44A5B31DCB50.jpeg

A2858991-56E7-4C97-9449-39E85D2F2493.jpeg

AC608D6D-F8D9-4E41-8549-3669DA416966.jpeg

FE3D8DF7-4223-456E-8C99-CB9D75912129.jpeg

You can run in anything, the first olympians ran in sandals and the guy who ran from Marathon to Athens did too. It's just that he died.

The question is not wether you CAN run in them but wether it's feasible to use them for actual running when there are better options available. A shoe that's 30 years old is a lifestyle and design sneaker and has run it's course as a legitimate performance model.

The funny thing about the guy above is his arguments about "ergonomic" design.
"It's just that he died" :rofl:

APB Store printed out a shipping label and the tracking never updated. Emailed them and then got an email that my order was cancelled bc they didn’t have enough stock smh. I could’ve copped elsewhere instead of been left hanging.

Went and copped on social status .. hopefully their stock is real so I can get em and move on. I was hoping to receive em this week while I was off work smh.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY I don't want to jinx it, but Social Status sent me wrong shoes last time. I don't want to deal with them again. Hopefully you get yours.

"We had a really good run with the Air Max 1 this year, guys! Now how can we **** the silhouette up a little now that the shape is proper?" - somewhere in Oregon, 2017

My pair was just “delivered” and tracking says “left at front door”. I hope one of my neighbors let the ups guy in the building and he left it inside, because they aren’t lasting on the stoop here in north Philly haha

Back
Top Bottom