THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My NDC order for the Nike Air Max 1 Milan still hasn't shipped. Just called them and they said they are searching their warehouse's to try and fulfill the order but it may get cancelled. WTF? I've never had this happen for a release day shoe from NDC before.

Thanks for the heads up on that. Under the status of "Original post is preparing shipment"
This is what mine currently says, have a feeling they are just going to show up randomly. Not sweating it just sucks not knowing precisely..

My NDC order for the Nike Air Max 1 Milan still hasn't shipped. Just called them and they said they are searching their warehouse's to try and fulfill the order but it may get cancelled. WTF? I've never had this happen for a release day shoe from NDC before.
wow really?  i don't think i've ever come across getting anything canceled by nike, nor has anyone i know got any of their orders canceled by them either

hope they can fulfill your order man

Last edited:
did y'all get confirmation email- the day of? or delayed. i had checkout probs but got confirmation days later

I had placed my order within seconds of them going live and I got my confirmation the same day. I really never expected this from NDC. From FNL, Eastbay maybe but not NDC for a release shoe.

did you add to cart and order as soon as they were put up? or did you add to cart like an hour or two after they were put up when a random size was put up?

EDIT: just saw your post above, what size did you order? i ordered an hour after they went up (but the barkleys i ordered as soon as they popped up) 

barkleys were received yesterday but milans are still yet to come,

does an hour of difference in checking out really mean another day you need to wait to get them? crazy stuff.

but im sorry man, pray for the best you still have a chance those milans will come to your doorstep

Last edited:
Yea it was weird I had Milans in cart before the tweet seconds before 8am.  Got to paypal it kept hanging, eventually went through, only Paypal confirmation immediately, got NDC confirmation Monday I think.

Anyways if it gets cancelled maybe I'll get a discount code.

That whiteness on the soles no good, maybe they're cleaning up some pairs before they send out

Yea it was weird I had Milans in cart before the tweet seconds before 8am.  Got to paypal it kept hanging, eventually went through, only Paypal confirmation immediately, got NDC confirmation Monday I think.

Anyways if it gets cancelled maybe I'll get a discount code.

That whiteness on the soles no good, maybe they're cleaning up some pairs before they send out
i didnt even get email confirm! lol only reason i know they shipped is because i looked under the "my orders" tab

That sucks. I've heard of very few instances where they get cancelled like that. Hopefully they find you something.
Now I don't feel as bad about my package being stuck in Kansas for the last two days.

^^ I imagine them trying to locate a pair of shoes for you driving around in a forklift throughout a giant warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom