THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Placed my order for the deep royals last night. Looking forward to them and the stadium green premiums arriving sometime this week.

other than nike.com what other sites can i cop some cheap and nice color way air max 1s?

other than nike.com what other sites can i cop some cheap and nice color way air max 1s?
Try Finishline.com. They have the canyon gold, a black/blue pair, and a black/red pair. They are not excluded from discount so you can use a $20 off $100 coupon code (111B3FCVDDQ) or a $15 off $75 code (13N8BB3R1QT). Free shipping to boot!  I was able to stack my $15 off code and a $20 winners rewards coupon for $85 shipped on the Canyon Gold. 

Last edited:
Try Finishline.com. They have the canyon gold, a black/blue pair, and a black/red pair. They are not excluded from discount so you can use a $20 off $100 coupon code (111B3FCVDDQ) or a $15 off $75 code (13N8BB3R1QT). Free shipping to boot!  I was able to stack my $15 off code and a $20 winners rewards coupon for $85 shipped on the Canyon Gold. 
I bet he means like the older releases as well. Like not a nike retailer.

Last edited:
Just arrived recently..

Anybody get the hasta pair? Or have pics on feet, thinking about getting a pair. Want to wait for them to get put on nike.com on finishline so I can use a discount.

Anybody get the hasta pair? Or have pics on feet, thinking about getting a pair. Want to wait for them to get put on nike.com on finishline so I can use a discount.

dr jays uses that slow *** shipping, so i'm still waiting but will post pics when they get in

Released in 2009, and were the easiest of a set of really hard to get pairs. I regret not buying all the pairs they had at my local shop a few weeks after they came out.

Just got my stadium green premium's in from NDC. Here are some pics for those of you still trying to decide. Sorry for the ****** iPhone pics:

Thank you guys for the photos. Much appreciated. Im going to cop the stadium greens for now. Those obsidians on the last page are dope as well. Props to nike on these

Does the quality on these recent "Premiums" live up to the name?  If so, I may have to start getting back into Air Maxes.

Back
Top Bottom