THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hastas will be my first AM1 pick-up in a while. So clean and the materials are on point...:smokin

Stadium Green and Hastas are dope...

PS for NYers
Footaction on 34st has all three colors of the ripstop AirMax 1 for 69.99

Picked up the Hastas at my local finish line. Hopefully can slow down on all these colorways i've been in love with recently.

FNL put up the deep royals yesterday. W/ Free shipping and those of you w/ WC cards and a coupon stacked, you can get a pair for about 80 shipped.

do the hastas run small? i wear hyperposites in size 9 and they fit perfect, jordans size 9 are half a size too big and in sbs im 8.5 cuz 9 is way too big.

Hasta's arrived today..

Pretty sure the run for size 14/15 of the canyon golds was about 1/10 of any other size.
mean.gif

Anyone have release date info on them Leopards??
nerd.gif
  I seen em on a few Euro sites, and I'm hopin they aren't Euro only? Anyone with info?

Are these recent AM 87's comfortable?  The QS pairs that I have from a few years back are pretty on point.  Might just hit FNL when I have some free time to try 'em on.

Summit White/Black

Spring 2013

More 2013 AM 1's

Last edited:
Anyone have release date info on them Leopards?? :nerd:   I seen em on a few Euro sites, and I'm hopin they aren't Euro only? Anyone with info?

The Leopards are Wmns and I haven't seen them on NDC or FNL

Got my hasta's in today, i'm on the fence about keeping theses. I thought they were going to be a lighter shade of grey. But the orange does pop on the tongue.

where can I get the stadium greens in a 12?  I missed out due to not having power after the hurricane.

Got my hasta's in today, i'm on the fence about keeping theses. I thought they were going to be a lighter shade of grey. But the orange does pop on the tongue.
what part are you talking about? 

i want these so bad but my fnl doesnt have em in stock plus ive also gotten 8 pairs of shoes since august..

Back
Top Bottom