THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Another clean NikeLab AM1 Pinnacle's coming (full premium leather: inside/outside)
20180214001641_original.jpg 20180214001642_original.jpg

Those gradients are starting to go back to the dark ages of cliff toe...
I think that's due to materials. When they use thick materials, it's going to happen. Like if they made a Milano again, that toe would still be jacked bc the material is as thick as cardboard.

nice stuff bigevan23 bigevan23 but no love for the ST, Structure, BW, 96, Deluxe or 360?

also am I the only one who thinks zero’s are bs?

like the whole “one before the one” story is complete make believe fantasy imo
Yah. I’m w you on the one before the one. But I got tinker to sign the tinker sketch colorway so I’m kinda connected to em.

Also, Nike is kinda playing the same game with the tinker Jordan 3s. Only they gave it a proper launchpad w the super bowl hype to broaden the appeal.

Fan of 96, deluxe, 94...huge fan of the max^2, and tuned max...never loved the 360.

Similar dilemma - trying to decide whether or not to buy black skulls if I already have black pinnacle. I have only seen skulls online - are there are different enough?

To those who purchased ID’s, what was the time frame from once the order was placed to you receiving them?

I went ahead and did an ID on top of the Snow Beach order. Got the snow beach down to $95 with the opportunity of the current Nike promo.

nice stuff bigevan23 bigevan23 but no love for the ST, Structure, BW, 96, Deluxe or 360?

also am I the only one who thinks zero’s are bs?

like the whole “one before the one” story is complete make believe fantasy imo

Zeros would be good if they made them like the 80s and not the 2000s. They need leather, mesh and suede. Not maxi pad ironed plastic on Flyknit.

Back
Top Bottom