THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Take it for what it is. I've always thought that if you wanted something bad enough, pay for it. I got my elephants and I love em.

4CCC7554-42A7-43D8-A6A1-0B0690477C03.jpeg
What ever happened to these? I thought this might be the atmos release?

True - and that mini swoosh doesn’t look embroidered.

I just saved that pic from last summer and never heard about them since.

Yep AH8145-002

AH8145 it's definitely a beautiful series of AM1... 002, as soon as she goes out (in europe) I buy it, obliged :wink:

and the grey mesh is less messy that's cool (and i like her white swoosh, nice global color to my taste... my next ID will also have a white swoosh)

pity that there are not these pretty blue propose for ID (Light Blue Fury / Blue Force)

otherwise happy after 10 days I finally got the nike email that says they started making my IDs yeahhhhhh :smile: (still ten days and we will probably be close to delivery, can't wait to open my first two nike black box)

ID is direct shipping from China?

very nice collection of AM1 @The Prophet ("Bravo" congratulations)

Last edited:
I wanna take a break from all this clamoring about atmos elephant rereleases and just state that the entire Powerwall set needs either a continuation or retro.
Or I'd like to see a truly unique new AM1 pack like BRS, Patta 5 year, etc. Honestly, just give Ronnie Fieg or Concepts an AM1 already.

the fact that the latter hasn't done a set is a travesty to me.

frankwh1te frankwh1te I can see why you wouldn't want Ronnie Fieg and I agree with you. But besides the obvious hype filling our space with *******s, I do think that they need some fresh blood on the AM1 collabs.
Don't get me wrong, Atmos, Patta, Parra - these guys are all legendary collaborators on the silo but we really need something fresh.

Hell doesn't even need to be collab. Take it in-house.

Skepta was a step in the right direction for me.
That 97s were slick . loved the colourway and story and he was honestly one of the last people I thought would get a shoe.

Ronnie Fieg's Asics stuff was very hit-or-miss. The atlantic/pacific Gel Sights are some of my favorite sneakers of all time, an AM1 in that scheme and with similar materials would be cool

Back
Top Bottom