THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wonder why nike made the more masculine colors womens and the more feminine colors mens with the next few releases...?
1FB10EBA-4C96-439D-995D-54138E59191B.jpeg

ain't nothing feminine about amazing colourways.

this is the new great age of the AM1. Quit complaining
Ain't nobody complaining

You need to relax.

Anyone in here really want to have a debate about navy blue being widely considered a more masculine shade than pink?

And I have no issues with any of the colors or colorways

But in the hospital, when you have a baby, there's an obvious reason why the "it's a boy" merchandise is blue, and the "it's a girl" merch is pink.

Fellow NTers...context is important

If anything, am1 needs to be unisex like flyknit racers

Last edited:

All this bickering over colorways....come on guys. Grab your favorite AM1s you have and put them on. Maybe it will calm down the hostility a bit and we can be all happy again.

But in all seriousness, i might still try and grab a pair of the Wmns Navy Blue. I got some small feet, mens size 8 - 8.5, so ill be good!

Ain't nobody complaining

You need to relax.

Anyone in here really want to have a debate about navy blue being widely considered a more masculine shade than pink?

And I have no issues with any of the colors or colorways

But in the hospital, when you have a baby, there's an obvious reason why the "it's a boy" merchandise is blue, and the "it's a girl" merch is pink.

Fellow NTers...context is important

If anything, am1 needs to be unisex like flyknit racers

Some interesting reading on the blue is for boys and pink is for girls thing https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/when-did-girls-start-wearing-pink-1370097/

NEED the pink pair for my wife. Does anyone have a release date? Was that the May 3rd release someone referenced a few posts back?

Atmos showing a 3/1 release date and Sneaker Baas had a 3/13 release date on their calendar. Unsure of US release date.

If you google the model code 319986-104, it’ll take you to some sites with release date info for the navy and pink pair.

Back
Top Bottom