THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Maybe y'all are seeing something I don't. I guess I'll have to see them on feet lol

I can't picture anything but it looking ridiculous

I really wish they'd have just left the pink to the swoosh and not the tag and heel. They made it where you can't just paint it green, you're stuck with the pink. Feels rapey.
they crushed our dreams tony, crushed them :smh:

1FB10EBA-4C96-439D-995D-54138E59191B.jpeg
tell it to the guy that wears a size 13

true I would love a swoosh in green for this AM1 watermelons, with green instead of pink it would have been a classic... this pair for my taste will have been even more pretty with green instead of pink...

good she is very pretty anyway with green & pink, you know what we say about the taste and colors, each his own thing, pity that to make ID's have no opportunity to use this pretty green and this light grey...

2 weeks today that I ordered my ID's, vividly that they arrive I would do two others very certainly, there is a nice combination to do with black, grey, white and anthracite and I want to enjoy it... for change I want to make an all leather and an all felt (look forward to comparing my ID's to my Anniversary's)

in addition since they are made in Vietnam we are not delayed by the Chinese New Year it's cool... if not look forward to seeing what they will be going out for the air max day (maybe we will have some nice surprises, we will see)

Last edited:
What will be the official release date for the animals? Man those watermelons are pretty dope I hope they're a gr...

I couldn't care less about what patta does or chlorophylls

There's a basic red, blue and navy (with a touch of red) original pair. Where's green? It's a colorway that should've been there from the start. And the closest we ever got was a limited run of shoes that now go for like $2000. And that price point alone should warrant some kind of similar colorway release, some marketing wizard over there has to see the elephant in the room staring back at him like
Screen-shot-2014-06-30-at-9.45.06-AM-604x380.png

Yet, nothing. Unless you're into pink too apparently.

Ok, I get where you're coming from in that regard. But nonetheless - I like the hit of pink on the shoe. I personally think there should've been a yellow one as an OG because that would complete the primary colors. Maybe I'm just autistic, lol.

perso I am pre-conditioned by nothing and nobody, and I would clearly prefer with the green swoosh (after each his tastes, and that's why we can not say it is more pretty with the pink swoosh, it will depend on people, and fortunately that we do not have all the same tastes it would be so sad, after the question does not arise the swoosh is pink lol)

perso I am pre-conditioned by nothing and nobody, and I would clearly prefer with the green swoosh (after each his tastes, and that's why we can not say it is more pretty with the pink swoosh, it will depend on people, and fortunately that we do not have all the same tastes it would be so sad, after the question does not arise the swoosh is pink lol)
f1vuQmX.gif

just playing bro lol.

Awesome, repped. Got it for $131 shipped. I don't have very many double ups, but this shoe is too clean, and I know the pair I already have will get beat.

Got selected for Features Aqua draw, but they are charging shipping, so it would have been $146ish.

Now I don't need to worry about SNKRS and paying tax.

Back
Top Bottom