THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It should be fine it would just be like washing a jacket or something with Velcro, it still works after. But if they’re that beat up I guess it wouldn’t matter that much anyway.

It should be fine it would just be like washing a jacket or something with Velcro, it still works after. But if they’re that beat up I guess it wouldn’t matter that much anyway.

thanks for responding. I'm going to throw them in the washer when I get home.

AMDUNKS.jpg

Just sayin’.
This is kind of a stretch, as the only color that are remotely the same is the top pairs. For the other two examples, the shade of colors are different and it's by a noticeable margin. Not to mention the fact that the aesthetic and sleek design of the air max 1 makes it much more desirable, to me at least, compared to an SB High, and definitely an SB mid.

What it seems like you're saying is that all red huaraches, all red air max 1, and all red october nike yeezy 2 are the exact same due to the color :nerd:

Nah, different pairs that are monochromatic is a different story than different pairs that have similar color blocking. The colors in and of themselves aren't what make them similar, it's the color blocking coupled with the remarkably similar tones.

Nah, different pairs that are monochromatic is a different story than different pairs that have similar color blocking. The colors in and of themselves aren't what make them similar, it's the color blocking coupled with the remarkably similar tones.
Watermelons don't have yellow and the blue pair doesn't have any black. I get it though, but to me the difference also lies in the overall silhouette of a sneaker. I, personally will always prefer the shape and sleek design of an air max 1 than to a SB dunk (not saying I don't own a pair) but each one serves its own function. There's a difference in regards to what I wear based on the sneaker that I'm wearing. High and even mid SB dunks, look weird to me when worn with shorts, runners on the other hand are near perfect. Colors may be similar but the overall aspect itself is what makes a sneaker stand out over another, even with similar colors. Most recently, would you prefer to have the Ultramarine 180, or the 95s that dropped in the same color scheme as the ultramarine? Would you say they aesthetically look the same?

Think I dig the black more than the og animals - tough to wear those in my world but they are awesome

Animals are cool, but no way I could actually rock them. I'm just waiting for a Viotech or Chlorophyll retro.

Watermelons are a little light in the loafers, I'm shocked at the interest on here. I'm personally offended by that pink. They finally release a green am1 and that's the one the want to add pink to?! Foh

They're going all in on this men get women colors and women get men's colors Caitlyn Jenner nonsense. I see you Nike.

Maybe y'all are seeing something I don't. I guess I'll have to see them on feet lol

I can't picture anything but it looking ridiculous

I really wish they'd have just left the pink to the swoosh and not the tag and heel. They made it where you can't just paint it green, you're stuck with the pink. Feels rapey.

Back
Top Bottom