THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Has anyone gotten a confirmation from Rule of Next yet? I ordered last week and still nuttin and when I call they still claim they are working on it.

The best $45 I ever spent

drome order just came in. They shipped both pairs in one bag haha box is done. But dont really care shoes look perfect.

Last edited:
To CA ppl that ordered from Drome, my order finally came, be on the lookout.

Double bagged too! lol

drome order just came in. They shipped both pairs in one bag haha box is done. But dont really care shoes look perfect.
they did you dirty man I got VIP service, each pair in two seprarte bags, doble bagged I might add..

Srsly, still wondering how the bags didnt rip.

For anyone in the DMV still looking for Milan's-- saw an ad on CL for a pair of size 9, for 180- says local meet ups only, nova area. Just figured I'd drop it in here in case.

Anyone in the UK that needs a Crooked tongues discount for 20% the code is CTTHANKS ends Tuesday at midnight.

Told yall they were on the way and just be a little more patient.

That box and bag combo is hilarious tho.

Got my 2nd Drome order today but the first one hasnt shown up yet.
Ordered one on the original lower stock drop was the wrong size and didnt log in so I have no order number or way to track it.
My restock order came in today. Bagged, was in surprisingly good shape. minor glue stain on one toe box but nothing too bad.

IDK what to do about the other one. Ill give it a couple days and file a paypal claim i guess.

"Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"

going on 5 days (3 business days)  feelsbadman

Got my 2nd Drome order today but the first one hasnt shown up yet.
Ordered one on the original lower stock drop was the wrong size and didnt log in so I have no order number or way to track it.
My restock order came in today. Bagged, was in surprisingly good shape. minor glue stain on one toe box but nothing too bad.

IDK what to do about the other one. Ill give it a couple days and file a paypal claim i guess.

Send them a email, they respond rather fast. I didnt have a order number just provided my name and email.

Back
Top Bottom