THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got my fbs today from drome. Ordered last sunday.Everything was cool with them. Just dont know how to post pics.........and I have no idea why.......

Haha, or even the white/blue OGs for that matter. I was too concentrated on jays for the last year and I missed out on all the Air Max OG releases
it's never too late..

http://shop.bdgastore.com/products/air-max-90-og-1     

Seriously man 
nthat.gif
, the dude helped me out within a minute without ANY hesitation. 
anytime, dude.  glad to help.  good luck.

Last edited:
am i the only one who hasn't received my shipment from DROME? they shipped out last wednesday and my tracking still hasn't updated since they arrived in the US. i hope these make it here sometime this week.

Got my FB's AND Milano's today (Shout out once again to SneakerFan1 on the Mianos!!!) Gotta be honest.....Like the FB's more. The Milano's are dope...they'll just require more specified attire. I kije em though...Also, I'll be trying ti get that white stuff off the midsole.

Man yal are killing me wit the FB pics. Need em in that elusive 11.5

Last edited:
everybody getting there FBs.. ill be patient and wait till the end of this week before typing up a storm to these lil ninjas.

am i the only one who hasn't received my shipment from DROME? they shipped out last wednesday and my tracking still hasn't updated since they arrived in the US. i hope these make it here sometime this week.

Nope didn't get mine yet either. Should be here tomorrow though. For anyone curious, u could put the tracking number you got from drome into USPS.com and it should show where your package currently is

Nope didn't get mine yet either. Should be here tomorrow though. For anyone curious, u could put the tracking number you got from drome into USPS.com and it should show where your package currently is

i do that everyday haha..and the status has been the same since. "origin post is preparing shipment"

Back
Top Bottom