THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not at all, that was my first reaction as well lol.

And that's why I'm losing my mind with this. I'm in the smaller bedroom where I keep my shoes and lo and behold there was mold in the bottom corner growing on a stack of old clothes the whole time. Right above that on the shelf are my shoes. They appear safe for now. Seems like any main window wall of this apt is constantly damp and molded.

This **** is everywhere in here.

You probably don't even need a lawyer. Tell them they have a day to figure out a course of action or you're calling the local news lol. You'd be surprised what little time and effort you'd have to expend when bad publicity comes knocking. It's not like that's a small patch of mold, that looks like the whole damn wall. As others have stated, your health should be the main concern here. Not to scare you, but people have died over stuff like black mold (not suggesting that's what it is).

The one and only time I was dumb enough to go to a Black Friday Sale, I waited in line a few hours. When I found out Circuit City (yeah, that long ago) wasn't going to honor and said Best Buy wouldn't either, I was livid. I said I didn't care what BB was doing because I'm not in their line, but no problem, I'm calling the news (I wouldn't have done it, but I was heated). 30 seconds later the manager comes jogging out and says I'm causing too much trouble and took me to the office. I told her to point out in the flyer where it said DVD, video game, and CD XX were excluded. Which, she obviously couldn't. Long story short, they gave it to me for the sale price, plus extra to get me out of there. Oddly enough, all I did was look at cashier and told her it was B.S. and I was gonna call the news station, which prompted her to grab the manager.

Last edited:
W
Better than I thought they would be...
20180303_163023.jpg
Where'd you get these?

You probably don't even need a lawyer. Tell them they have a day to figure out a course of action or you're calling the local news lol. You'd be surprised what little time and effort you'd have to expend when bad publicity comes knocking. It's not like that's a small patch of mold, that looks like the whole damn wall. As others have stated, your health should be the main concern here. Not to scare you, but people have died over stuff like black mold (not suggesting that's what it is).

The one and only time I was dumb enough to go to a Black Friday Sale, I waited in line a few hours. When I found out Circuit City (yeah, that long ago) wasn't going to honor and said Best Buy wouldn't either, I was livid. I said I didn't care what BB was doing because I'm not in their line, but no problem, I'm calling the news (I wouldn't have done it, but I was heated). 30 seconds later the manager comes jogging out and says I'm causing too much trouble and took me to the office. I told her to point out in the flyer where it said DVD, video game, and CD XX were excluded. Which, she obviously couldn't. Long story short, they gave it to me for the sale price, plus extra to get me out of there. Oddly enough, all I did was look at cashier and told her it was B.S. and I was gonna call the news station, which prompted her to grab the manager.
Sounds vicious enough, I'll def think about it lol

Anyone ever order from flight club? I know they’re legit just wondering do they inspect better or worse than StockX. I’m thinking about buying the safari AM 1. It’s actually cheaper on FC than GOAT & StockX which is shocking.

Ever since I outgrew being able to store all my shoes in my bedroom I never wear any shoes I have stored in my shoe room. I have maybe about 40 pairs in my bedroom and most of my shoes in the shoe room. Has this happened to anybody else?

This clown is really selling his samples smh :smh:

Shame on you, Nike. Shame on you.
you won’t find a bigger Sean hater than myself but actually the sample pairs aren’t for sale.

Nike came down to his shop in LA today to get his crew together to film a piece about the vote forward pair and brought the original sample pairs for the deal as well.

He’s not above selling his “winning” pair though ....

05416792-943B-4129-9F96-4A369B7F06C3.png
Sean and his boys are a bunch of chumps, culture vultures to the extreme. Represents everything wrong with sneakers in general.
I give you-

The Champ!
The Champ of sneaker sales will guide you how to clean your sneakers

After seeing this vid I just bought some Jason Mark for $3

I’m very interested in his shoes.
A shoe made by master of sneaker sales must have good market value like $900 or something

Ever since I outgrew being able to store all my shoes in my bedroom I never wear any shoes I have stored in my shoe room. I have maybe about 40 pairs in my bedroom and most of my shoes in the shoe room. Has this happened to anybody else?

know this problem all too well

the key is to rotate out 10 pairs each month or so or you end up wearing the same 15-20 all the time.

having 100’s of shoes is a such a hassle lol

1st world problems at its finest

know this problem all too well

the key is to rotate out 10 pairs each month or so or you end up wearing the same 15-20 all the time.

having 100’s of shoes is a such a hassle lol

1st world problems at its finest
Yeah I've kinda started doing that and I'm pretty much just rotating am1s
I honestly can't stop wearing anniversary reds, and skulls.
I doubled up on royals and obsidians and I haven't even worn either once. Good think I got 6 reds I'm about to retire the first pair soon.

12 women and 10.5 men is absolutely identical !!

A 12 women is .5 cm longer than a 10.5 men. But I can't really tell...
The 12 is slightly more narrow than a men's 10.5. You can Def feel it...but it's not enough to make you not wanna cop.

so? which of the two is right? so identical it does my business, and if +0.5cm as indicated by the nike size chart not at all, I would like to know thank you very much

Yeah I've kinda started doing that and I'm pretty much just rotating am1s
I honestly can't stop wearing anniversary reds, and skulls.
I doubled up on royals and obsidians and I haven't even worn either once. Good think I got 6 reds I'm about to retire the first pair soon.

we all have our favorite pairs :wink: skulls & red anniversary is a nice combo (perso i can't stop wearing 90 infrared, bw persian OG & when it's ugly outside AM1 jewel black metal... but for next summer I want to wear my AM1 ID's & my anniversary's)

Last edited:
so? which of the two is right? so identical it does my business, and if +0.5cm as indicated by the nike size chart not at all, I would like to know thank you very much
A 12 in women's is closest matched to a 10.5 mens. If you look at the cm measurements on the Nike tag, it states that the women's is .5 cm longer, which isn't much at all.

It's widely known in this thread that the women's shoe is a tad bit more narrow than its equal in men's.

Don't take my word for it though. Let the OGs in this thread tell you...i'm just along for the ride

Screenshot_20180304-002741.png
Screenshot_20180304-002727.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom