THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just in
423CC90F-72A5-440D-9184-29CDEF2D5E0B.jpeg

Remember last year when Nike said they weren't satisfied with the first run of the new mold? Maybe for the IDs they just said 'here Vietnam, maybe you guys have enough sense to do this right'.

It's definitely a great selling point but Nike would never promote it. I can't wait to cop a pair personally.

Anything China sketches me out. That culture seems like it thrives on cutting corners.
Yes and i believe the made in Vietnam shoes are usually superior quality. I will try to order another ID later this year.

Very happy with my pair. I see no flaws or issues on either shoe.

perfect, I hope it will be the same for my two pair (but there is no reason that it is otherwise :wink: )

and you could compare them to AM1 Anniversary? same quality? (I find the anniversary very well personally, I like materials & mesh, i have aqua & obsidian these two are amazing, my black & white ID are based on the same color scheme as aqua/obsidian: black for swoosh & mudguard, white for eyelet & nike air logo... your black & white are based on red/royal with same color for all, swoosh mudguard eyelet & logo)

for my ID's 2 weeks today that manufacturing has begun... super fast delivery with 4 days for dblplay1212 dblplay1212 it's cool :smile:

Back
Top Bottom