THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i have to look again, i think its got the 03/26 on the tongue as well...like the aj3. Not sure if the regular am1 elephants have that

atmos-nike-jordan-pack-detailed-look-34.jpg

atmos-nike-jordan-pack-detailed-look-09.jpg

Solid 40-50 in front of me in line at FICE in Denver. Definitely not getting a pair

Line Was Pretty Much That Deep Since 12:30AM..... Saw All The People Posted Up And Just Bounced :lol:

Keep Us Posted On How Many People Actually Walk With Pairs. I've Seen Some Shady **** Go Down At That Spot :nerd:

the atmos from the jordan pack also have elephant print on the lace tips(along with two extra set of laces which also feature elephant print lace tips), not sure if the regular ones have that as well.

Will these go down in price in the next week or so once the in hand pairs come in or is now the cheapest they'll be?
They’ll definitely go down, but hard to say by how much. I don’t see them going lower than 300. Just found a dude on ig that hit on SNKRS and bought for $300 pp invoice.

They had more than 14 pairs
They hide their online stock info through shopify though so any monitor you see saying 14 pairs is just the amount of sizes they have for sale but not the stock per size.

They had more than 14 pairs
They hide their online stock info through shopify though so any monitor you see saying 14 pairs is just the amount of sizes they have for sale but not the stock per size.

Either way it got destroyed. lol

Either way it got destroyed. lol
To be honest I'm not sure they actually dropped yet. I think they pulled stock. Undftd usually lasts at least 30-45 seconds after the drop due to the randomness and having to log into an account and i got hit with oos almost instantly before they pulled the page. They also pulled the product page way faster than they nornally do
They also usually restock for a while after the drop due to their whack fraud detection system.

91D1900B-332D-49E1-A886-10818706A256.jpeg
Crazy day, struck out on Nike EU and all 20 footsites (checked out on offspring until I got hit with the „sorry no shipping to your country“-note).
Went to my local store pretty frustrated later on and they blessed me with a pair of AM1 atmos for me AND my wife. Couldn’t believe that they had pairs left more than two hours after the drop! Went straight to feet!

91D1900B-332D-49E1-A886-10818706A256.jpeg
Crazy day, struck out on Nike EU and all 20 footsites (checked out on offspring until I got hit with the „sorry no shipping to your country“-note).
Went to my local store pretty frustrated later on and they blessed me with a pair of AM1 atmos for me AND my wife. Couldn’t believe that they had pairs left more than two hours after the drop! Went straight to feet!

Well done man. Where is local for you?

Never thought I’d say Germany is a place I wanted to move to.

Is this a normal thing for other hyped drops?

Anyone get an email from L&H? Can’t revall cut off time or when they were to send them out?

Back
Top Bottom