THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

s-l1600.jpg

Let's go hunting imo
eBay.
did you get to 5pointz?

hate to do it but I rarely do

went ahead and got my sz13 for 350$ all in after thinking I came up for 250$ smh

The hit me w/the okidoke ....got an invoice for 250$ than 15 mins later another telling me it was a processing error and it was actually 350$ so I paid the extra 100$ rather than dealing with the refund hassle

doubt I’d find a sz13 for less than 350$ after today unless their worn or some bs

need those neckbeard next wk for as close to retail as possible for sure now smh

looks like my order from rezet went through but my confirmation email says size 45 and i swear to god i had size 44 sitting in my cart for good 3.5 hours, so not sure what's going on... it's been 10 hours now so i guess they won't cancel, right? anyway, anyone from the uk willing to swap for uk 8.5 or 9?

just peeped eBay and it has me feeling better and better about my decision to eat the 350$ for a sz13

not a single pair sitting under 400$ for BIN and pairs w/bids are around 360-380$ w/6-10 bids and days to go

last yr I hesitated on elephants for around the same price and haven’t gotten a whiff of those for less than 400$ since

sometimes you gotta bend over w/no vaseline

looks like my order from rezet went through but my confirmation email says size 45 and i swear to god i had size 44 sitting in my cart for good 3.5 hours, so not sure what's going on... it's been 10 hours now so i guess they won't cancel, right? anyway, anyone from the uk willing to swap for uk 8.5 or 9?
I'm same from rezet, but with a uk9 fingers crossed get a dispatch email

just peeped eBay and it has me feeling better and better about my decision to eat the 350$ for a sz13

not a single pair sitting under 400$ for BIN and pairs w/bids are around 360-380$ w/6-10 bids and days to go

last yr I hesitated on elephants for around the same price and haven’t gotten a whiff of those for less than 400$ since

sometimes you gotta bend over w/no vaseline
$350 is good for a 13, $975 would’ve been bending over with no Vaseline price :lol:

Back
Top Bottom