THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I despise the guy. I like the shoe though and I want a pair for my collection. Not sure how much I'll wear it bc I'll think of him every time I put them on but my wife does want a pair for our daughter so she'll 100% get a pair(s).

Et tu, dblplay? I thought you were one of the good guys. I'll have to revoke your membership too.

I guess it's just me in the SW hate club.

giphy.gif

What is this winter and snow you speak of?

:tongue:
Man, i recently pursued a job in San Diego and got an offer w/ full relo and everything, but ended up turning it down.The wife was the one who pushed me to look into it after getting hit up by a recruiter. But she is 4 months pregnant with our first, and once the offer came i think the whole prospect of moving became very real to her and she decided it wasnt a good time for us to leave. :lol: These are the days where i have to give her a hard time about it. :lol:

Et tu, dblplay? I thought you were one of the good guys. I'll have to revoke your membership too.

I guess it's just me in the SW hate club.

giphy.gif
haha man it's a dope shoe and the shoe AMD 2018 is built around. As an AM1 collector, I want it in my collection. Doesn't mean I'm going to wear it a lot but it is a nice shoe. And as much as wifey lets me gets away with shoes, if she says she wants a shoe for her or our daughter, she's 100% getting it. I'd even buy hey Yeezys :smh: but thankfully she has better taste than that.

Man, i recently pursued a job in San Diego and got an offer w/ full relo and everything, but ended up turning it down.The wife was the one who pushed me to look into it after getting hit up by a recruiter. But she is 4 months pregnant with our first, and once the offer came i think the whole prospect of moving became very real to her and she decided it wasnt a good time for us to leave. :lol: These are the days where i have to give her a hard time about it. :lol:

Probably a smart move man, you get the nice weather but you make up for it in cost of living. Plus her being pregnant makes things risky if for some reason things don't work out. Either way good luck to you, your wife, and your future little one. :smile:

Probably a smart move man, you get the nice weather but you make up for it in cost of living. Plus her being pregnant makes things risky if for some reason things don't work out. Either way good luck to you, your wife, and your future little one. :smile:
Thanks man. Going to make the official "announcement" with some sort of pic including the toddler am1s, i have the mens pair and my wife the pink/grey pair. :D

babaymax.JPG

Definitely need those watermelons for spring/summer once this snow is done for. Have any of you guys seen sites with smaller sizing? Looking for men’s 6

So only 1 person with shipping from Rezet?

Thanks again to all those posting raffle links!

yeah nothing in my inbox, so i think it's another L, will check with them tomorrow and if they cancel it i'll try to blag my way into securing a pair of 97s lol

Back
Top Bottom