THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wouldn’t worry about the Watermelons selling out. Same stunt happened with the South Beach’s and about two weeks later, several places started releasing and a restock eventually occurred on NDC

There's 99.9% chance that was the Nike jig on those watermelons, but I freaked out and ordered a pair haha! I hate nike!

watermelons definitely did not sell out quick. I had a pair sitting in my cart all morning and it's only showing OOS as of like the last hour

Lawd.... quit worrying about the shape.

The early photos all appear to be slightly square, but production pairs we receive all look great.

I voted for the W last year.

I hope to get a W.

Good luck everyone with the raffles and thanks to those for dropping those links!

FYI Ordered gray suedes and WMelons 2 hours ago and it started to disappear in sizes already.

Draw your own conclusions...

we said that last year about the Atmos elephant. Those that voted for that pair to come back should've been given a guaranteed pair

What about all the people that didn't vote for the neckbear reseller? Just screw us? Na, you can't base who gets a pair based on who voted for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom