THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Once Again You Guys Have My Comment All Twisted.... All I Said Is I Find It Amusing That People Waited In Line Here Locally For 11+ Hours For A Shoe Selling At $80 Above Retail. Guess That Somehow Makes Me Come Of As “Priviledged” :rolleyes

If Y’all Wanna Go Ahead And Justify For Others Reasons As To Why That May Or May Not Make Sense, By All Means Continue On :lol:
$80 is better than $0 and $80 means a lot more to some people than it does you.

**** me, the size 5 animals I sold on stockx didn't pass the verification because apparently there was damage to the box? They were fine when I shipped them. And in the time shipping took, resale dropped a solid $50.

must've been really bad because they accepted one of my bape dames that had a box cutter slash in the middle.

Once Again You Guys Have My Comment All Twisted.... All I Said Is I Find It Amusing That People Waited In Line Here Locally For 11+ Hours For A Shoe Selling At $80 Above Retail. Guess That Somehow Makes Me Come Of As “Priviledged” :rolleyes

If Y’all Wanna Go Ahead And Justify For Others Reasons As To Why That May Or May Not Make Sense, By All Means Continue On :lol:

Not going to call you 'priviledged' my guy. And I'm not twisting your words in anyway. You presented the above scenario, I just gave an example of the above where that may be reasonable or even necessary given the variables you presented.

Now if you were to say in vacuum:
  • 1 guy stays in line for 11+ hours
  • Is only able to grab a single pair for his wait
  • Profits $80 on said purchase
  • Is both able-bodied, mentally and capable to go out and get a job during that time slot
Then yes, that 'hustle' is not worth it considering where minimum wage starts and for the net profit. Especially if you factor in food/snacks during said wait.

Still only L's here. I've never won one in about 2,5 years or so filling them in. And I usually fill in every one available for the shoe.

**** me, the size 5 animals I sold on stockx didn't pass the verification because apparently there was damage to the box? They were fine when I shipped them. And in the time shipping took, resale dropped a solid $50.

this , among other reasons, is why I don't eff w/them

These are fire I don’t get why nike made them women’s but glad I made the cut off size.
E8A2C3F7-A77F-4885-8EDA-FFC75843610F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom