THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

what part are you talking about? 

i want these so bad but my fnl doesnt have em in stock plus ive also gotten 8 pairs of shoes since august..

The entire upper part of the shoe is dark grey, I thought it was a light grey. I wanted to try to stack my coupons to get them but they wouldn't let me do that either.

THANK YOU NSW. :tongue:

nike-air-max-1-premium-spring-13-2.jpg

I just saw that they have the leopards and Mr. R Miami....they are accepting phone orders and claim they come in men's and women's sizes.  

For the evening WDYWT 10/25/12.. had to take em out of the box!

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/118536/width/500/height/1000[/IMG[/quote]

Are these obsidians still available anywhere? I'm a fan of dark blue/obsidian/ blue in general. I had an idea for some IDs similar to this but id rather save my money and get those.

Anyone know of any other spots in the States that got them AM 1 Leopards? Mr. R's sold out....been looking for a minute now

Anyone know of any other spots in the States that got them AM 1 Leopards? Mr. R's sold out....been looking for a minute now

Those are going to be hard to find in those "men" sizes if NDC doesn't get them in. Im positive some more boutiques will get them in in the coming weeks, just gotta be on your toes when they do or those big sizes will go fast.

I actually just came up on the Granites at my local outlet. $69.99. Awesome way to start my birthday weekend. Thank you to whoever returned these!

Back
Top Bottom