THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wmns Air Max 1 "Habanero"
20180327233447_original.jpg
20180327233449_original.jpg
20180327233448_original.jpg

my sis told me she won the SNKRS draw yesterday for me but she got the wrong size :lol: :smh: . What should I do now? If I want to trade these for Atmos Elephants, is this a fair trade or should I add money?

Actually it's very common. People freak when they miss on SNKRS so they run to StockX and buy. Prices go up. 3 days later all pairs get delivered and it comes down. Rinse and repeat every week.

Yep. And not just SNKRS. Look at the people that got KAWS 4s in hand after the raffle. Ask them how they would have done if there weren't massive shipping delays around the holiday and they had gotten their pairs 3 days earlier.

Yep. And not just SNKRS. Look at the people that got KAWS 4s in hand after the raffle. Ask them how they would have done if there weren't massive shipping delays around the holiday and they had gotten their pairs 3 days earlier.

Yeah but ask them how they would have done if they had their pairs days or weeks before release.

Going to the on air gallery in NYC today when I leave the office to check out the artists they’re featuring. Went last night to the event but I didn’t really get a chance to walk around much. Anyone else going today?
I was online yesterday for it. but the guys said i had to purchase a pair of sneakers, to get into the event. So i left. Thats a ridiculous idea for them, just to see a bunch of pics

$350-$400 whatever. I just want to make sure I don't buy resell and realize it's a size too big.

Where all they on feet people at?
There's been multiple people itt, myself included, that have said they run big. Not massive, but a little big.

- If you're one size on every shoe on the planet, go .5 down.

- If you bounce between sizes, go with the smaller size.

For instance, I'm a 10.5 in some shoes and 11 in others. 10.5 in AM1/AM90 and 11 in AM95.AM97. I went 10.5 in these. I tried on a 10 and could have made it work but personally it was too tight.

Very true. Animal am1s wee 500 when they dropped on stock X. i waited and got them for 260.. not bad.
About to pull the trigger on the Animal Pack AM1s for $260. Think these will pretty much be the lowest price at this point?

Yeah but ask them how they would have done if they had their pairs days or weeks before release.
These were $900 a month ago. They are $500 today. They've come down. No point in arguing this though. If you want to think they'll stay at $500+, that's cool. Personally I think they'll be $400-450 by the end of the week.

These were $900 a month ago. They are $500 today. They've come down. No point in arguing this though. If you want to think they'll stay at $500+, that's cool. Personally I think they'll be $400-450 by the end of the week.

They were going for the low 400s the day before release

Back
Top Bottom