THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They’ll stay 500+ if buyers keep inching up their bids. If people would chill on the bids, then I can see these dipping.
You realize that's true with every single product for sale on the planet, right?

I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that a us10.5 will sell for $450 or less by Sunday.

idk man these are thick *** corduroy. I don't expect them to stretch much. If you like smug, then yea you probably should have gone down .5. They just aren't super huge though. A lot of people have overreacted to it. They fit almost exactly like AM1 Pinnacles with a leather liner.

We'll see when it gets here. I definitely don't feel like the shenanigans to get my rightful size

Nah I've been saying they're gonna keep going down as pairs get in hand.

My only point from the start was that it's odd prices were lower the day before RD than they are the day of & day after.
That's really not that unusual. They start at absurd levels weeks early and then fall as release gets closer. On release day they'll bounce back up a little when most miss on SNKRS/raffles and panic buy. They'll go back down once all the SNKRS/raffles winners get them in hand and people start taking high offer over and over and over. Obviously every release is different but that's what I normally see.

Yeah but ask them how they would have done if they had their pairs days or weeks before release.

There’s always outliers. And of course WEEKS before is a different story. I said “often” and not “always”

I also said having your pair a few days before others got delivers was huge.

But ok. I’ll stop.

You realize that's true with every single product for sale on the planet, right?

I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that a us10.5 will sell for $450 or less by Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_5787.PNG
    IMG_5787.PNG
    123.3 KB · Views: 93
I hadn't even looked at the list of sales. I was just looking at the low ask and high offer. All of those low sales at the exact same time, 1:58pm, seem a little suspect. There's an offer of $495 right now.

thats gonna be a bummer if these really do run big. i assumed people saying to .5 down were the usual people that dont know their size or like their shoes to fit exact with no room

idk man these are thick *** corduroy. I don't expect them to stretch much. If you like smug, then yea you probably should have gone down .5. They just aren't super huge though. A lot of people have overreacted to it. They fit almost exactly like AM1 Pinnacles with a leather liner.
Word?

I have 2 pairs of pinnacles and went with a half size down on my first pair (sail) when I got my pink pair I went tts cause it wasn’t that serious. I got lucky on SNKRS with these and got tts. You’re comment made me feel better lol. Everybody had me sweating with these sizing convos.

Word?

I have 2 pairs of pinnacles and went with a half size down on my first pair (sail) when I got my pink pair I went tts cause it wasn’t that serious. I got lucky on SNKRS with these and got tts. You’re comment made me feel better lol. Everybody had me sweating with these sizing convos.
Yea people make it out like they are boats but it's really not that serious. When the leather pinnacles came out, it was the same talk. I went down .5 but they were just too tight. Went tts on the rest. It was the same witht he SW. 10 was just too tight for me. I could have made them work but I didn't have to so I got the tts.

My girl was able to pick up an unclaimed pair in my size at a local boutique. She said they had a bunch of people who didn’t pick up. Crazy

Back
Top Bottom