THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

BCF1C303-432D-4F51-AD1A-9953E4322986.jpeg
unDS today.

Attachments

• 1D7F495C-EF45-49EC-B12A-ED41768A7B6E.jpeg
    1D7F495C-EF45-49EC-B12A-ED41768A7B6E.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 1
**** Nike. Scored a size 8 on SNKRS, first hit ever and was planning to go straight to feet. Pulled them out the box and thought they looked “long” but maybe that was because I heard the run big. Head them next to my Jordan 1s and was like damn, they really do run big. Checked the inside size tag and my heart sank. They sent me a ****ing size 12. Called customer service and they said there was nothing they could so do and to throw salt in the wound, she asked if I wanted to return them.
If you want to bless a NTer, there are plenty of size 12 folks in here that would gladly take them. I’m one of them :nerd:

Just got my Wotherspoons in.

If this makes sense they don't really run big IMO rather they run long

They're tight in the midfoot around the laces but there is definitely some extra length there.

They fit similar to Lebron 15s if anyone has those. I half sized down in those and had to return them because while the length was fine my midfoot was killing me.

Totally agree. That extra room in the toebox seems to be because there is a lot less heel padding compared to a regular AM1, meaning your whole foot can sit further back in the shoe. But the midsection clamps your foot so well that there is no sense of slipping around in the shoe. To be honest I didn't even notice that extra 3 or 4mm of toe room until I pressed my thumb on the toebox.

thanks dude. haven't been into anything in a while and these raffles are taking all the fun out of shoes. rough times.
but had to show face for some air max month stuff haha

Are you still doing those Trap-infused on-foot vids these days? Those were too dope.

I remember you used one song, I think it was for the Ubiq x Saucony joints, that had a Beetles sample. Thought I was the only person really up on that track at the time.

IMG_6840.JPG
picked up the women's cw. much better looking than the mens. just made the cut with a 12 and they fit pretty much exactly like my 10.5s.
got these for 66 bucks with my buddies employee discount 8)
I wonder how many people realize this is actually “Obsidian” with women sizing, and grey replaced by light yellow.

Hope size 11.5 sit.

Got my SW's in and went TTS. Was worried with all the talk saying go down .5 but they fit me fine and i was wearing thin socks. If anything, i can always add another insole in there for a more snug fit.

Back
Top Bottom