THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Now I'm waiting for resale to go down more for a second pair.
54413480629__ACBD889B-CA9A-484E-B119-062BC97E8C77.jpeg

I couldn't agree more.

Didnt atmos 1 elephant come in the red Nike box? That one shown looks orange. Someone else can chime in but I believe mine is red.

get i get a l/c on these 07 atmos? how do these fit btw? the 9.5 SW fits me fine but is it cause its runs .5 size big? im normally a 10 in Js, 10 in V2s, 9 in NMD PK, 9.5 in UB 1.0

Legit

Didnt atmos 1 elephant come in the red Nike box? That one shown looks orange. Someone else can chime in but I believe mine is red.

Yes the ‘17 retro did come in a red box but thats the ‘07 original

In a year when these are 7-900 DS, people will wish they pulled at $400.

Source: |l

upload_2018-3-30_17-5-48.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-30_17-5-44.png
    upload_2018-3-30_17-5-44.png
    359.2 KB · Views: 8
I told myself at first $300 was my limit on the neckbeards but I’d do $350. Like above if I don’t see that price I’ll just chalk them up.

So it sounds like the 10 heads are the designed by the community aspect. Its 10 heads Sean chose to work with.

I wish one of them wouldve thought to delete that heel tab. Its my only dislike about the shoe. It makes the back look like bowling shoes. Stitching the lines together in the back without a tab there wouldve looked dope. Just a continuous set of rings circling the shoe like saturn.

*edit* My pair has just arrived in town, about to be delivered. It feels like a holiday. I wasnt even sure they were getting shipped then all of a sudden I got charged and got tracking info. Only thing left in the way is catching the UPS man before he tries to deliver to my old apt across the hall and problems ensue due to Nike using my old address on the label. Its going to be a long and awkward day.

Part of the process on the R2 youtube show

Back
Top Bottom