THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

A hair dryer will get rid of a fogged bubble if that’s what you want
word- clear air bags don't mean a thing- rubbing hard with your finger or pulling out hair dryer- dont get sucked in-those puppies gonna break within 100 steps

Mail Day. Very Pleased!

1F63FB35-6739-4DF8-993B-AB361E986753.jpeg

0E13FE65-4972-49EF-905B-312E77DE11AB.jpeg

BD980E37-A748-4AE0-94E2-5B64AE7B885F.jpeg

183E30B9-1E44-4B75-8697-DD49878EC80A.jpeg

I have low hopes for the Parra collab based on the way things have been shaping up.
Ready to eat my words and spent oodles of money for multiple pairs if I'm proven wrong.

That baffles me. They consistently have well thought out and well executed collabs.
Agreed. They don't just slap a cool colorway on a shoe. They tell a story. That NYC/Boston Rivalry pack with NB was so awesome. They went deeeeeeeeeeep into the vault for the Yankees inspiration. The Coca Asics was awesome too. Sometimes they miss the mark but that's going to happen. I'd love to see an AM1 from them.

Agreed. They don't just slap a cool colorway on a shoe. They tell a story. That NYC/Boston Rivalry pack with NB was so awesome. They went deeeeeeeeeeep into the vault for the Yankees inspiration. The Coca Asics was awesome too. Sometimes they miss the mark but that's going to happen. I'd love to see an AM1 from them.

Frank the Butcher would ****ing annihilate the silhouette

Have to think Nike will milk the hell out of collabs now.

Fully expecting in the next 5 years:
Vapormax and AM1 pack from kith
AM1 or AM90 from concepts
AM1 from a brand like Overkill
Patta Retros or net new

And i think we’re all on the same boat when I say that the DBZ collab would’ve been been better served with Nike

Back
Top Bottom