THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Imo, too easy to just do a remake of an already classic colorway using bespoke. But if you're into the safe, sure, solid bet...cook on

The great thing about bespoke is you can go in any direction you choose. Original, inspired, or carbon copy...No answer is the wrong answer.

Can’t forget the supreme 98’s a couple years ago...

But yea, no love for U.S. shops in a while. The only am1 I can think of is the kid robot and hufs. Staple and dqm both used 90’s. Huf too again with the quakes. Oh and Hurley had a hyper fuse 90 a few years ago too.

What else am I missing?

Found Animal 2.0 in a 14 for $330...Best price I've seen. Gonna have to bite the bullet smdh...was hoping to secure SW's first though. The prices on those just haven't dropped yet. SMDH

jc5123 jc5123

does Hurley really count since they’re owned by Nike?

everyone is forgetting the dsm’s that dropped less than 3 months ago but again, not a US based shop

The thermal activated concepts free trainer was kind of insane. Packaging was beautiful too. Gym shoes but dope nevertheless

The thermal activated concepts free trainer was kind of insane. Packaging was beautiful too. Gym shoes but dope nevertheless

Man, completely forgot about those

I remember I was on the hunt for those for a while, never could find my size for a reasonable price so I gave up

Just arrived.

7E04E320-E176-4FFD-BCC2-8B6CEDE7DF40.jpeg

Anyone notice the early 2017 SW release had a different box than the AMD release? The colors on the box seem to be more vibrant on the 2017's especially the yellow. I am referencing early pairs Sean was giving away to FF in RoundTwo episodes.

What other accessories are there besides the 4 diff colored laces?

Patches n pins from some stores? What else? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom