THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These r gud

E515CE46-0117-4E22-8EF7-136ABA6D69B0.jpeg

I love this in theory but what happens to the guy that sits in line for 8 hours and then they dont have his size? He's just **** out of luck and cant buy a pair to trade? Or what if I sit in line for hours to buy a pair for my wife? I can't do that? Idk like I said I love it in theory and I like where the intention is but that's tough to enforce.

Walk-out of store and take at least 1000 steps
No Box or extra laces
Your Size (extra toe-room not allowed)
Buyer must not have an active StockX/GOAT/eBay acct

Caliroots gotta be one of the corniest boutiques around. If I'm buying a shoe from a retailer, I should have every right to do whatever I want with them. F their rules

The only one responsible for the resell market these days is the brand itself for creating artificial shortage.
What caliroots is trying to do is complete bull****. I like the idea of only people buying the shoe that want to wear them, but not only resellers want a box, collectors as well (esp. since it is a special box) and people camping for x hours should be able to buy a shoe if their size is oo (to trade or to sell them and buy their size)
On the other hand, resellers will still buy the shoe. They can sell their own size. And even if they won't bring x3-x4 retail without the box and only VVVVNDS, they will still make a reasonable profit.

Ha, my girl actually loves them. I might have to cop her that size 4 for $218 on StockX.

I was wondering the same...one stain and its over for these.
Just got em yesterday I normally put crept on all shoes but this material is crazy lol. I gotta see who has tried it

Wotherspoon StockX prices now ranging from $600 to $850 across the sizes. Over here in the UK the average ebay sold price is around the £450 mark. I wonder where these peak at?

I love this in theory but what happens to the guy that sits in line for 8 hours and then they dont have his size? He's just **** out of luck and cant buy a pair to trade? Or what if I sit in line for hours to buy a pair for my wife? I can't do that? Idk like I said I love it in theory and I like where the intention is but that's tough to enforce.
Definitely a little too much. I'm sure it will still sell out regardless.

I don’t have a problem with what they’re doing. You wear the shoe, not the box. Sucks if you can’t cop a size to trade for your size but oh well. Better than backdoor season.

Walk-out of store and take at least 1000 steps
No Box or extra laces
Your Size (extra toe-room not allowed)
Buyer must not have an active StockX/GOAT/eBay acct

Caliroots gotta be one of the corniest boutiques around. If I'm buying a shoe from a retailer, I should have every right to do whatever I want with them. F their rules

As if themselves don't sell/keep stock for f&f and very good clients. There are easier ways to do this. For me if you wanna be fair just do a raffle that you don't rig, even better do a live raffle so that people come to the store and throw in a couple of pizzas with it

Wotherspoon StockX prices now ranging from $600 to $850 across the sizes. Over here in the UK the average ebay sold price is around the £450 mark. I wonder where these peak at?

Yeah, prices have jumped around $50+ from when I bought mine.

Back
Top Bottom