THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I feel you, these are dirty tactics. I can't believe they are selling boxes for $50 after. These retailers acting childish, I don't like how they are taking a product, breaking it down and selling each item individually. Come like some hustlers out here. All for some fruity 97s.
I thought the $50 box thing was a joke?

Crack son

I couldn't risk missing out on these neck breakers! My favourite GR cw so far.
IMG-20180406-WA0001.jpg

my son starting walking at 5c-6c, 7c lasted 1 year, 8c lasted 1 year. 9c has lasted a couple months so far. I bought him a pair of spacejams and blk/red yeezys in 8c and now he's a 9c. They will go through them fast, just nice being able to see your kid in nice sneakrs though. I don't recommend anyone buying shoes for kids before they can walk though. Usually infants just chill in carseats or cribs lol.

my son could never wear any of the retro Nikes I’d bought for him to match me (og red 1, infrared 90, dunk hi) ...

babies & toddlers have strange feet, very fat and wide, and they tend to have difficulty fitting into anything other than velcro sneakers.

same with my son. he never fit into the smaller retro stuff i bought. his foot was too fat. it wasnt until about 4c that an air max worked. outlets are a great place to find toddler stuff. i have also found good deals at jimmy jazz and local mom/pops.

Lol. I’d cop right away no questions asked with a smile on my face. May even wear them out the store old school style.
100%. Obviously the box is nice, but I buy my shoes to wear, and keep them on shelves when they aren't being worn. So that's just 1 less box to keep in storage.

DaGtEK_U0AAbdyG.jpg

would you still buy?? or stop shopping at the store completely??
Why wouldn't I buy? Sucks to not get the box but if that helps keep the resellers away to help my chances of getting a pair then so be it. As I said earlier, my only issue is if I sit in like for 8 hours and then they don't have my size. I'm just **** out of luck? I can't get a pair to trade? Or for my wife? Or my brother? idk that doesn't seem right.

Why wouldn't I buy? Sucks to not get the box but if that helps keep the resellers away to help my chances of getting a pair then so be it. As I said earlier, my only issue is if I sit in like for 8 hours and then they don't have my size. I'm just **** out of luck? I can't get a pair to trade? Or for my wife? Or my brother? idk that doesn't seem right.

It’s only not right if they make you stand outside and wait. If you willingly camp before they open that’s 100% on you for showing up however early not knowing if they will even have your size.

Back
Top Bottom