THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The Air Max 1/90 will be presented at Paris On Air...
nike-air-max-1-90-og-red.jpg

That used to be an old-school sample back in the day. But I think it doesn't go very well.

My theory for the bad AM1 shape during 09-16 is that Nike became cheap bastards and tried to use the same mold for the upper of the 90 and the 1. The AM90 has a very angular, egdy slope at the intersection of the toebox and tongue which isn't bad for the 90 because it's a very "angular" shoe all in all if you get what I mean. But that didn't fit the 1 at all.

Might have to pull the trigger on those grey suedes once all these other crazy releases slow down.. dont have a lot of grey shoes in my collection.

mesh ??!!! :nerd: :nerd:

according to the photo, I would say same mesh and materials that the Anni OG Red

having not followed the nike sneaker launch releases last year and therefore could not get the OG Anni red, I would try to get this one (resell market does not interest me for the Anni OG red)

Ay gang, what are some of the better Instagram follows for air max 1s (95s & 90s too) and general sneakerhead stuff?

That used to be an old-school sample back in the day. But I think it doesn't go very well.

My theory for the bad AM1 shape during 09-16 is that Nike became cheap bastards and tried to use the same mold for the upper of the 90 and the 1. The AM90 has a very angular, egdy slope at the intersection of the toebox and tongue which isn't bad for the 90 because it's a very "angular" shoe all in all if you get what I mean. But that didn't fit the 1 at all.
Then how do you explain the 90 being so off now?

And the 90 sole fits pretty well with the 1 upper. The swoop of the cut of suede the NA logo sits on matches with the swoop of the indention of the midsole in front of the air bag. Like two crescents sitting on top of eachother.

Ay gang, what are some of the better Instagram follows for air max 1s (95s & 90s too) and general sneakerhead stuff?

I highly suggest these:
@og.air
@reyesyllera
@am1_kapi1983
@_mr_hawk
@telastella
@sjoemie84
@andyknwn ~ I believe he sold off most of his collection but he still posts heat and at one point had the craziest AM1 collection and display
@sjoemie84
@sneakersian
@jnorrisart
@camposvintage
@rocka9to10
@anthonikevintage

according to the photo, I would say same mesh and materials that the Anni OG Red

having not followed the nike sneaker launch releases last year and therefore could not get the OG Anni red, I would try to get this one (resell market does not interest me for the Anni OG red)
What size are you?

Back
Top Bottom