THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I like either grey or white laces in them. Here's lace swap pics tho.
20180410_200324.jpg
20180410_200324.jpg
20180410_200324.jpg

Rear Paneling Got That Backside Lookin' Like:
flat-butt.jpg

Last edited:
Them Caterpillars are sick, how is the toebox in person? They always look suspicious in pics. I considered buying them over the Baroque Brown but went with the latter.

i think those greys (and now maybe those caterpillars) are next on my list now lmao. should have never come in here, my poor wallet. Anyway got these in finally
Nike-Air-Max-1-Mars-Stone-Pickup.jpg

Those are beautiful. Didn't realize the suede was so nappy... I think I'll have to grab them when they hit sale.

i think those greys (and now maybe those caterpillars) are next on my list now lmao. should have never come in here, my poor wallet. Anyway got these in finally
Nike-Air-Max-1-Mars-Stone-Pickup.jpg

These pictures may have just sold me on these. Any chance of on feet pics? I'm just trying to think what I can wear with these.

These pictures may have just sold me on these. Any chance of on feet pics? I'm just trying to think what I can wear with these.
I'm probably going to get around to an on foot in a couple of days, video probably dropping in like 5-6 days. I was gonna rock em with some light wash blue denim and maybe like a grey hoodie or a white tee or something depending on the weather. My thoughts are to go with a basic fit so the shoes can do the talking.

Back
Top Bottom