THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Do they stretch the shoe at all? I only ask because my girl has a pair that are just a bit too small and I want to see if I can get them just a bit bigger for her.
Na the IKEA ones don't. Reshoevenator or whatever makes a shoe tree type thing that can stretch them though.

8E6865CC-B9FA-4744-B892-D7106D488052.jpeg
Okay so... amazon purchase vs reshoevn8r for my am1s... no difference!
Wasting money smh
sorry but if you're copping any trash from reshoevn8r, you played yourself

dblplay1212 dblplay1212
Are you talking about the pink on the front toe box is supposed to be straight across if your looking at the shoe head on? I read somewhere that if you put both shoes next to each other and look at them head on the pink on both shoes performs a "V" so to speak?. Excuse my ignorance I don't own a pair yet and plan on coppin so just curious?

dblplay1212 dblplay1212
Are you talking about the pink on the front toe box is supposed to be straight across if your looking at the shoe head on? I read somewhere that if you put both shoes next to each other and look at them head on the pink on both shoes performs a "V" so to speak?. Excuse my ignorance I don't own a pair yet and plan on coppin so just curious?
No, the ones on the eBay listing were straight across. You're right, it should make a V. I'm actually wearing mine today so I snapped this.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212
Gotcha, thanks man. I actually saw that Ebay listing last night since I'm still searching for a pair and I looked at the pics and the price and they just looked to suspect for me. Thanks for the pic and clarification.

6277C29E-6067-4F2D-A881-7566AE17F217.jpeg

From this photo you guys think these are fake? I have a pair coming and I’m a little worried now with the corduroy “v” talk. These arent the ones coming to me but they seem similar from the pink. I’ll post pics when mine show up and let nt decide if I should snap.

Last edited:

From this photo you guys think these are fake? I have a pair coming and I’m a little worried now with the corduroy “v” talk.

Yes I would say fake, the color of the MORE AIR inside the box is wayy to dark, the NIKE all over paper isnt in there. Also the color of the courdoroy looks off as well unless its the lighting of the photo, but even then the blue looks to dark when it should be a sky blue color.

Not an expert just giving insight based on my pair and pairs thats ive seen from boutiques

From this photo you guys think these are fake? I have a pair coming and I’m a little worried now with the corduroy “v” talk. These arent the ones coming to me but they seem similar from the pink. I’ll post pics when mine show up and let nt decide if I should snap.

I’m gonna go with fake too. Construction looks very shotty. Every pair of sw’s I’ve seen, quality has been superb. Hope your pair doesn’t look like that

Where did you buy? Seller/listing/URL anything

They look suspect to me. But I don't even own a pair and ain't a expert. But I am fixing to cop real soon so I been doing alot of research on real vs fake and I would not buy that pair In that picture.

6969A002-0360-4DEA-B336-8C564FB765F4.png
58758770-C785-4030-826E-02D0269046E5.png
9FCCE141-52AC-4DC2-96B6-DBACC75EF383.png
BA633154-3A2E-46CC-9257-D86220358372.png
77609962-86E7-4216-80B9-16B5B5D65198.png

Here’s the pair I have coming. The colors look good to me, it’s the pink corduroy direction thing that’s throwing me off but I can’t tell 100%. There’s also that kith receipt, which really means nothing in the grand scheme of things. I asked if they were authentic and he said yeah. Once again, means nothing. Haha.

Here’s the pair I have coming. The colors look good to me, it’s the pink corduroy direction thing that’s throwing me off but I can’t tell 100%. There’s also that kith receipt, which really means nothing in the grand scheme of things. I asked if they were authentic and he said yeah. Once again, means nothing. Haha.

Theres also a yellow zip tie which they didnt come with. Dust bag was also from the release last year that has the extra accessories. Kith receipt says 11/21/17 (blurry) last year which I dont think they actually got any? Might need to file an ebay case/claim once they come in

Back
Top Bottom