THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Were these ever released? I’ve never seen them before. Currently avoiding school work and reading through articles on the SNKRS app
AE704F9C-8215-48D5-AB6A-FCE342F5D56C.jpeg

I have those Masters and time and time again have contemplated selling them to acquire a pair of elephants.

Seems like the market is around $350 for them? Just wish someone would do an even trade with me but that's nothing more than a pipe dream lol
This size 12 though seems like a damn unicorn, how hard it was finding it alone makes me not want to ever sell because I know chances of ever recouping down the line are slim to none.

^agree! This colorway is real clean and unique surprisingly. I’m also surprised at how long it took you to receive your pair. Pretty sure I read you ordered yours on this board right After I clicked the link to buy mine. Probably within 10 min, got mine Monday.

^agree! This colorway is real clean and unique surprisingly. I’m also surprised at how long it took you to receive your pair. Pretty sure I read you ordered yours on this board right After I clicked the link to buy mine. Probably within 10 min, got mine Monday.
Yea ordered 4/4 and got them today.

you have a lot of luck you Americans to have AM1 sneakers for only 110$, for us the French it's 135 / 140euro (premium it's 160euro, ID it's 160/170euro)

110$ is only 89euro... I would dream to have them at this price lol :wink:

VAT is a trip. A few months a go when the dollar was up vs. the euro it was actually cheaper to order from some of the European sites that drop VAT, even when the shipping was $30.

Back
Top Bottom