THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Soleheaven has a 25% off code right now FLASHNIKE.

Just caved in on these women’s crimson perfs, split sole got me. Couldn’t say no for $107 shipped for the tough to find US12

0DEB97E7-A4BD-45E1-961A-69C3E2B63130.jpeg

BDADA88D-2EBE-48A9-92A8-38CDBAC520EB.jpeg

00986E64-6B7E-4C1C-AB5D-4ED3A27C3E7C.jpeg

Appreciate this. Just got the grey premiums for the same price.

nice photo (they are amazing), but they are a little big for you no? it looks like there is room behind your heel (maybe it's just the picture)

perso I regret to haven't bought this one

Nah definitely not too big. If anything, a little snug on the top of my foot at about the third or four lace hole. If you notice, I have them laced really loose cause I needed a lil room on the first wear to open them up some. So if it looks like there is a bit of room, there is cause I need it for the first wear of two until I break them in. Nike’s inconsistent sizing is a pain sometimes.

nice photo (they are amazing), but they are a little big for you no? it looks like there is room behind your heel (maybe it's just the picture)

perso I regret to haven't bought this one
The padding at the rear of the shoe pushes your foot forward and it looks like there is space between your foot and the rear of the shoe.

Copped these ocean fogs today. Been passively hunting them and then they literally fell into my lap today. This is my favorite colorway of the AM1 pinnacles. May try and grab the mushrooms now that I have these, the blk/sails and the jades.
30DBC05D-5162-4189-9288-4AD47C0B27B1.jpeg

Copped these ocean fogs today. Been passively hunting them and then they literally fell into my lap today. This is my favorite colorway of the AM1 pinnacles. May try and grab the mushrooms now that I have these, the blk/sails and the jades.
30DBC05D-5162-4189-9288-4AD47C0B27B1.jpeg
Dope pick up. I put sail laces in my pair and I love them even more

Did anyone in here attempt to cop that Wmns release on Friday? Spring mix?

Quite honestly, I thought they would’ve sat. The floral pattern wasn’t something I can get with. Just browsing SNKRS and they sold out and listed on eBay and elsewhere for nearly triple the price

Back
Top Bottom