THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I did. Men sizes were gone in 15 mins. They’re not that high on stockx.

Last edited:
Probably just a certain individual looking for a quick pay day. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised w/ some of these releases anymore.

The outsole On those watermelons in the eastbay and FTL pics are black and green? My pair from nike has all green outsole? Sup wit dat

Copped these ocean fogs today. Been passively hunting them and then they literally fell into my lap today. This is my favorite colorway of the AM1 pinnacles. May try and grab the mushrooms now that I have these, the blk/sails and the jades.
30DBC05D-5162-4189-9288-4AD47C0B27B1.jpeg

Didn’t wear these for the longest time, finally did and man they’re clean. Have sail laces in them myself but looking to double up on the low to keep the blue laces in them. They look clean both ways.

Didn’t wear these for the longest time, finally did and man they’re clean. Have sail laces in them myself but looking to double up on the low to keep the blue laces in them. They look clean both ways.

Yeah bro, they are definitely dope. Couldn’t pass em up for what I ended up paying. I think the sail laces would be fresh.

I'm a fan of both Atmos Currys, especially the green. Glad they did something new. Sucks for those that don't own the og Curry though.

Back
Top Bottom