THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Must have been animal Sunday today in the thread

Beautiful day out, had to toss em on

756A8E8F-50DB-49B4-86A2-85D5C1C7EE6E.jpeg

MVIMG_20180430_003756.jpg
Anyone else have their SW not have that retail tag that you would normally see on the right of the size tag?

Found it odd that it didn't have one nor did it have the signs of one being there (usually you can see where they ripped it off).

Maybe I'm just tripping, everything else seemed out.

MVIMG_20180430_003756.jpg
Anyone else have their SW not have that retail tag that you would normally see on the right of the size tag?

Found it odd that it didn't have one nor did it have the signs of one being there (usually you can see where they ripped it off).

Maybe I'm just tripping, everything else seemed out.
If they were purchased from somewhere out of the states you're good they usually only have the price tags in the states I believe.

hippohead hippohead
I'd say they fit smaller.. Toe box is tighter and the shoe is narrow. They soften up a lot after a few months of wear tho. Best advise (without sounding obvious - stock hard to find!) would be try on if you can.

Last edited:
Ppl who bought any models of the jewel am1s. Is the sizing a little bigger like the newer recent am1s that have been releasing in the past year?

Last edited:
Contemplating grabbing these this evening for around $50-ish but can’t make up my mind. Says pink on the box but they look lavender or very light purple to my eyes. Good cop in yalls opinions?
08FCC266-3E0F-4F22-9D9A-47E49A9CF5BE.jpeg

Contemplating grabbing these this evening for around $50-ish but can’t make up my mind. Says pink on the box but they look lavender or very light purple to my eyes. Good cop in yalls opinions?
08FCC266-3E0F-4F22-9D9A-47E49A9CF5BE.jpeg
Definitely cop. I haven't worn my pair yet but was definitely one of my favorite pickups of 2017.

Back
Top Bottom