THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Air Max 1 - Desert Sand/Total Orange/Wolf Grey
20180430005944_original.jpg
20180430005946_original.jpg
20180430005947_original.jpg
20180430005945_original.jpg

These are beautiful...what's the product code on them?

On another note, I have been to-ing and fro-ing on these Watermelons but the more I see the in-hand photos of them they seem a bit cheap looking to me. Think I am gonna pass.

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE I live in the most humid state in the USA. I've heard humidity helps break down the midsoles. True or just a myth? If I wear them a couple times a year and keep them in a room with a dehumidifier, will it help them last?
humidity is indeed a silent killer for sneaker midsoles, storing your kicks in a room with dehumidifier will deff make them last longer how much longer i dont know, but the lifespan will deff be longer and wearing from time to time also help stretching the lifespan

11381861_104687006540941_1857314563_n.jpg
this is what a pair of crystal blue 95s look like from a dude in HK
after he putted them in storage for a few years without dehumidifier or any climate control

What's up gents - can the watermelon's be had on disco online? Please let me know - otherwise, I'll try to use a FTL rewards in-store. Thanks!

Nah something is going down I hit on SNKRS for mine and now when I go to purchased page and hold on the Sw’s it shows the air monarch !!

I had exclusive access now it says exclusive access expired?! Thinking it’s just a glitch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom