THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

14s still chillin at damn near 900 lol im good

Maybe i can snag another and get some clay greens and shadows

How are they going to magically come up with more pairs to feed a "massive" restock like that?

I know a guy who bots and said all 300 pairs he secured got cancelled..
This is what i have been saying they should do.

Coming from some one who literally takes TONS of Ls on SNKRs. Never won a draw and the only real major release i won on was the Bred Toe J1s which were some what plentiful in stock. But id be completely fine with NIKE just handing out pairs more or less. With people botting SNKRS with their 8 bagillion accounts, they might as well give every single pair away as "early access".

I am going to take an L anyway id rather more sneaker heads get their pairs to wear and i feel like that is more controllable then the draw or these FCFS releases

This is what i have been saying they should do.

Coming from some one who literally takes TONS of Ls on SNKRs. Never won a draw and the only real major release i won on was the Bred Toe J1s which were some what plentiful in stock. But id be completely fine with NIKE just handing out pairs more or less. With people botting SNKRS with their 8 bagillion accounts, they might as well give every single pair away as "early access".

I am going to take an L anyway id rather more sneaker heads get their pairs to wear and i feel like that is more controllable then the draw or these FCFS releases
tbh i got more results in the FCFS days even when the sites crashed. got 3 pairs of tifff high Sb's from multiple server crashes. I loved those days i typically ate more back then.

tbh i got more results in the FCFS days even when the sites crashed. got 3 pairs of tifff high Sb's from multiple server crashes. I loved those days i typically ate more back then.

Yeah when sitting in front of a store was do-able for me that was my "good ol days" All i had to do was show up 2 hours before release and i could get my pair. But i try to stay on the up and up with the online stuff. When we could script the ADC releases i was winning with that. But aside from paying for a bot or anything the nike releases avoid me the most

I think this guy does bespokes as well...
Screenshot_20180502-095039_Instagram.jpg

Instead of all this dumb limited release nonsense I wish they could just restock shoes periodically or have them made to order for a price like an I.D.

co-worker of mine headed out to boston weekend before the release and knew some people at bodega. he was told that there would be a SW restock down the line but couldn't confirm when. The amount of hype that was built up and marketed towards this release has me doubting these being released again. I think this is a one and done deal for these.

Seems like my co-workers source wasn't far off. I honestly thought this wouldnt have happened

I bit the bullet and paid for an auto checkout slot for the restock, IF it happens. The SNKRS app hates me, so I gotta throw a hail mary here.

Nike really slacking on that mudgard.
This was discussed in a chat the other day. I don't think it's the mudguard as much as it is the midsole is bigger now. It's not like the 2009-2016 that started high on the heel and went on a weird angle down. It's relatively straight across but the midsole is super high and covers it up.

Back
Top Bottom