THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Appreciate everyone who chimed in last night with feedback on my dilemma. Alas, I went ahead and copped em.

D0927AEB-8639-4B38-8351-09B043F99D34.jpeg
Smart man. Dope pick up

Hey guys, so I am currently looking for a sz 9.5 of both the sail and black/sail pinnacles from last year. Any ideas? Did a little digging and couldnt locate them anywhere so decided to see if any of you guys have seen them laying around somewhere. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Also asked fairly recently about the women obsidians, those don't seem to be popping up anywhere, no flight club or stockx. Is it say to say the train has passed on those?

Last edited:
^damn dude just sold my 9.5 sails last week. Nice shoe, was just too bland for me and I found I always chose a different shoe to wear so moved on from them. Still rocking the Jades and ocean fogs on the regular.

I think the SW restock is similar to the Anniversary Red 1 restock where you could only buy if you had access. Wouldn’t make sense for a restock to show up on certain people’s accounts and not others

a little bird told me that the restock tomorrow is massive, as they want people to be able to celebrate and enjoy this shoe rather than be a "limited" pair

Reactions: You
Restock really true tomorrow? What time on SNKRS?

EDIT: 10am PST to CST is 12:00pm my local time.

i dont believe this one bit, if atmos EP's and masters didnt restock what makes me think they would do the same thing this year? i mean, nike can prove me wrong but still at this point i dont belive it

in that case im def not getting it. nike only picks me when they wanna reserve me a corny *** GR. I never get anything special. no early access, nothing. never. forget my 30-40 purchases right?

trust man you are not in the minority. Never been reserved anything worth while. Gonna stalk SNKRS all day just in case though

Back
Top Bottom