THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got the w and nike killed it with the 2 day shipping but I’m kinda underwhelmed colors don’t seem to pop as much as you’d think.

65DFE2B9-5C7F-4A28-A56A-D6038C1AE03C.jpeg

We’re there any royal anniversary’s that came with just a basic orange box. No grey stripes or anything? I was about to double up and got skeptical

Was looking through my favorites in my app and came across the vote forward pairs and realized the upper portion of today’s pair was different on the pair in the app.

Was there a reason stated for the change? I wonder if the colors were a bit dull or underwhelming that they forced a change

5A5FFA6C-3B5F-497F-940D-916F0C1157FC.png

4C9FFA4F-7897-4E4C-B434-723F30E72817.png

Was looking through my favorites in my app and came across the vote forward pairs and realized the upper portion of today’s pair was different on the pair in the app.

Was there a reason stated for the change? I wonder if the colors were a bit dull or underwhelming that they forced a change

The top pic is photoshopped
The bottom pic is real life

I dont think much change was made, thats just how it came out.

Hard to believe they managed to make these look even worse than the mockup for the vote, but I guess they did.

Random question, but was the NikeLab "Royal" pack from last year (or maybe the year before) some kind of a prank? Why on earth were those things priced at $250, and did a single person actually buy them at that price? Seeing them for like $75 on ebay now, and I don't know if I'd even pay that for them. I just don't get it...

Random question, but was the NikeLab "Royal" pack from last year (or maybe the year before) some kind of a prank? Why on earth were those things priced at $250, and did a single person actually buy them at that price? Seeing them for like $75 on ebay now, and I don't know if I'd even pay that for them. I just don't get it...
Even if they were a major fail Nike still made money off them. Those were always outlet bound. Maybe none of us would buy them but if the price is right ppl will buy very ugly stuff.

20180506_125452.jpg

Womens fossil colorway really nice

nice picture, I'm waiting for the same model the women fossil / black / sail :smile: (tomorrow they should normally be at my home), I find them much prettier than the new women white / black :wink: (I have already the women obsidian and i like it a lot, just a little snug at the beginning but after fews wears it's good)

laces swap for white right? I'll do the same, that's what I planned to do :wink: (with white laces it's just perfect imo)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom